The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gil Scott-Heroin , you predicted Miami would fall off this year and be irrelevant. You proudly proclaimed and then patted yourself in the back around the time the play-in started.

What would you rate the fall off this season, on a scale from 1 to 10?

Try not to get mad, let’s have a basketball discussion, buddy.
take-your-time.gif

I don’t understand why basketball savant keeps ignoring this. He’s so active when he’s the one pulling up old threads and playing “Gotcha” but now he’s above it

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call it as I see it, and I've felt that way about Tatum for a few years now. He is not THAT guy, at least not now. And, those on his jock need to stop acting like he's only 20 years old. He's been in the league for a while now.

Jaylen Brown has been just as embarrassing though. Giving these two $600+ mil would be very dangerous.

He hasn't improved his game at all

He's still the side-step, off the dribble player

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
For once though, the series isn't Rivers fault. The 76ers don't have heart. You win 2 games on the road and you can close them out at home, and their "best" player makes 1 shot thru 3 quarters and you lose? With the league "MVP"? :scust: :camby: Hell, to keep it a buck, the reason the 76ers won 2 out of the 3 games was because of Harden, all the games Embiid played well in, they l
While Embiid didn’t play well. I didn’t see any adjustments at all from Philly Game 7 after game 6. It’s like Doc just said Embiid and Harden play better and we’ll win, without any scheme adjustments

After Sixers lost game 3, they came back game 4 with adjustments. Specifically getting Harden more space by running multiple screen action, so he can get down hill to make plays.

I didn’t see any of that game7. The Sixers were not prepared game 7 and that falls on Doc as much as it does Harden and Embiid

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The Heat did what a lot of people thought the warriors would do: struggle in the reg season and then flip a switch. NOPE. The heat are well coached, and they play hard, whether you're the 6th man or the 15th man. They all had one goal, and didn't act like bytches when their play time got cut. commendable

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1 and 3 are greater than ZERO.
The point is that the award doesn’t recognize the greatest coaches, unless you think Riley and Jackson needed that to validate their status after already winning several titles.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat did what a lot of people thought the warriors would do: struggle in the reg season and then flip a switch. NOPE. The heat are well coached, and they play hard, whether you're the 6th man or the 15th man. They all had one goal, and didn't act like bytches when their play time got cut. commendable

Weird how the Warrior fans that aren’t absolute weirdoes tend to be pretty intelligent and appreciate other teams.