The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Philly losing looking more and more pathetic. Doc has to be watching this series and thinking “I deserved to be fired”

For once though, the series isn't Rivers fault. The 76ers don't have heart. You win 2 games on the road and you can close them out at home, and their "best" player makes 1 shot thru 3 quarters and you lose? With the league "MVP"? :scust: :camby: Hell, to keep it a buck, the reason the 76ers won 2 out of the 3 games was because of Harden, all the games Embiid played well in, they lost. :camby:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was wrong. We had the ban bet argument and it was only @Mr. Jack Napier that wanted the Celtics/76ers to beat us. :salute:
I ain’t wasting time crab wishing losses on another team. It won’t lead to my team winning, plus the Celtics are clearly soft.

They need to fire that coach Mozzarella, he got that team as soft as cheese right now.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Celtics really let social media bully them into firing the coach that got them to the finals for the first time in centuries

They deserve this L
No. In modern era, egregious shyt that like demands a firing. Less to do with social media than current corporate culture. Don't blame the organization for poor judgement by the former Head Coach.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t wasting time crab wishing losses on another team. It won’t lead to my team winning, plus the Celtics are clearly soft.

They need to fire that coach Mozzarella, he got that team as soft as cheese right nowz

It’s also on your Star. Brunson is tough so the Knicks are tough. RJ may not play great but he’s not soft.

The Celtics are like high end vases. Beautiful as hell but fragile.