The Crown (Netflix)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Up to episode 4 in the current season.

This is actually the first time I'm ready to say they would all be better off just getting rid of the monarchy. These people are all just miserable.

they bring in $$$
hell even this show is the number 1 ish on netflix at the moment

I won't even lie I went to london and went to buckingham palace, st james palace etc. went to see the crown jewels etc.

these folks bring in money

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Just wrapped the season up.

Guessing season 5 will end with the death of Diana

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I haven't even watched this yet cos the only royal family member I've ever checked for at times was Princess Diana.

I'm wondering if I should just start with this season.

Daps
Reppin
South London
Watched episode 1 yesterday - the direction, cinematography, acting and score is excellent. Maggie and Charles are spot on. The IRA were really about that business.

I'm anticipating the late 80s to mid 90s fukkery so much :banderas: I could swear growing up there was a story about this family DAILY, the press were on their necks.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I haven't even watched this yet cos the only royal family member I've ever checked for at times was Princess Diana.

I'm wondering if I should just start with this season.
You can as far as plot is concerned, but you might want to check the internet to read up on who the different characters are. For example, the season doesn't spend any time explaining who Princess Margaret, etc are, it assumes you know by now.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Now I know how people in other countries feel when US TV shows try to depict them and get details off.

The exterior shots of Diana in the hospital in "Harlem" had a giant CGI Twin Towers looking like it was just down the street.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Now I know how people in other countries feel when US TV shows try to depict them and get details off.

The exterior shots of Diana in the hospital in "Harlem" had a giant CGI Twin Towers looking like it was just down the street.

Speaking of CGI, they know they could have done a better job with the CGI deer. It was so blatantly fake :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Very good so far. I’m sure some is sensationalized but it gives insight into how dirty Charles and family did Diana. Day 1 after the engagement announcement he sends Diana to have lunch with his hoe.
:picard:

I always remember when Diana died my grandma calling Charles a b*stard

It’s smart that Meghan ran away from these sick idiots

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I always remember when Diana died my grandma calling Charles a b*stard

It’s smart that Meghan ran away from these sick idiots
Exactly! First thing my mum said when she died is that they had her assassinated because 2nd in line to the thrown could possibly have a half sibling who was middle eastern (she was seeing the Egyptian guy fayed ). I was like
:ohhh: