The Crown (Netflix)

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
2 seasons out and this page ain’t doing no numbers. I’m good :hhh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm almost finished with season 1, John Lithgow is fukking incredible. The scene with him and the painter talking about their children who died was breathtaking. The score and cinematography are stunning, especially in 4k. Lithgow turns in an Oscar caliber performance. This show is slow at first, but it is incredibly well crafted.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'm almost finished with season 1, John Lithgow is fukking incredible. The scene with him and the painter talking about their children who died was breathtaking. The score and cinematography are stunning, especially in 4k. Lithgow turns in an Oscar caliber performance. This show is slow at first, but it is incredibly well crafted.

Show is fantastic. 5 mics.

Don’t know if I can watch season 3 without Claire Foy.

Daps
Olivia Coleman isn’t bad as Elizabeth. But I prefer Claire Foy. The guy they got to play Mountbatten looks just like him.

:ehh:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Season 3 is good but only 2-3 eps reach the same level as season 1 and 2. Everything about the show is good except what stories they picked.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finally went through S01, 02 and 03... Dope show

It just shows how useless "The Royal family" is... Waste of Tax payers cash spent on those ugly Castles :scust:

One thing I'm taking from the show is that they royal family actually has more power that I thought they did. I always thought they were more of a "figurehead" than what we see on the show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How? explain please. monarchy to a large degree is outdated, they are obviously born into insane and unearned privilege.

The whole family is still stuck in the past, they should pay Africa for reparations!

They are basically the kardashians. People travel to London to go to the Tower of London, buckingham palace , etc.

I went to London and even myself went to buxkingham palace and there were thousands and thousands of people there

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
They are basically the kardashians. People travel to London to go to the Tower of London, buckingham palace , etc.

I went to London and even myself went to buxkingham palace and there were thousands and thousands of people there

:lolbron: i get you... But cant tourism still flourish just like in Paris, Rome etc without them being the sovereign and wasting Tax payer money?