The Criterion Channel officially launches....TODAY

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They have all the World Cinema Project stuff up there already, hell yeah

I like the UI on the Apple TV app. And call me crazy, but I think the definition is better than Filmstruck. I swear the image on Jeanne Dielman looks better now than it did on Filmstruck.

Loving this so far

Yeah beyond the typical hic ups with a launch, I find myself being addicted to this more than Filmstruck. Folks forget the fact that Filmstruck had FLASH:scust:. Also, the constant bugs, the terrible UI, the lack of ability to make a playlist, and don't get me started with the constant crashes :francis:.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah beyond the typical hic ups with a launch, I find myself being addicted to this more than Filmstruck. Folks forget the fact that Filmstruck had FLASH:scust:. Also, the constant bugs, the terrible UI, the lack of ability to make a playlist, and don't get me started with the constant crashes :francis:.
You're right FS did have issues. It wouldn't properly save your spot when you went to resume. Also took 6 months for a roku app.

But not sure what you mean by bolded

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You're right FS did have issues. It wouldn't properly save your spot when you went to resume. Also took 6 months for a roku app.

But not sure what you mean by bolded

As far as adding what you want to watch on the watchlist. It automatically plays whats next, compared to Filmstruck where it would play one movie and just stop:francis:. Good for binge watching on a weekend :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Props to @blues_funk_reggae for that recommendation:wow:

Reminds me of Le Samourai:ehh:
:myman:

Check out the movie Fat Girl, its a slow film but that ending gonna have you like
full

No spoilers of course
Hj4OAJT.png

I just saw they got Yi Yi in the collection, been trying to catch it for 2 years now, never got around to it. They also got Lady Snowblood I and II for you Tarantino fans :myman:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:myman:

Check out the movie Fat Girl, its a slow film but that ending gonna have you like
full

No spoilers of course
Hj4OAJT.png

I just saw they got Yi Yi in the collection, been trying to catch it for 2 years now, never got around to it. They also got Lady Snowblood I and II for you Tarantino fans :myman:

I seen that movie but yeahhhh:huhldup:

I still need to finish Yi Yi. Probably rewatch it in it's entirety the weekend :obama:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Complete Zatoichi: Blind Swordsman collection
Complete Lone Wolf and Cub collection

WuTang fans we bout to eat :myman:

I just saw that the price of the Zatoichi collection came down. It was at I think $250, now it's at $118. I'm gonna wait & see if it falls below $100 and then cop it :takedat: