The Cowardly Play Of People In Online Games Never Fails To Amaze Me

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I want to hate on snipers because that shyt gets me heated when one gets me, but it's just so sweet when you catch someone in the head from across the map no matter what the game :banderas:. I gotta step up my sniper game in destiny though like I have it in gears and halo. Them campers in call of duty though? Nah fukk all of 'em :pacspit: :camby:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
that's what teams do IRL when they have a lead though especially in the second half or cold weather :lupe:
I know... I'm talking from the very first play of the game and they have chew clock on..

I get it wins games but it's playing scary... I think sometimes madden knows that n it makes em fumble then they're left with no time to recover if needed

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I know... I'm talking from the very first play of the game and they have chew clock on..

I get it wins games but it's playing scary... I think sometimes madden knows that n it makes em fumble then they're left with no time to recover if needed
oh that....

that's just like nikkas who run hurry up all day and never punt...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
oh that....

that's just like nikkas who run hurry up all day and never punt...
I stopped playing madden online about 7 years back. That, inside kick after every score, always go for 2, run one broken play on each side of the ball all game long. shyt is as bad as the cheesers in 2k online.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Happens in baseball games online too...everyone wants a pitcher who can throw 95+....and the game doesn't punish you for using tired pitchers.

as well as speed being broken so dudes steal bases all day.

At least in Street Fighter you lose cause someone is better than you.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Happens in baseball games online too...everyone wants a pitcher who can throw 95+....and the game doesn't punish you for using tired pitchers.

as well as speed being broken so dudes steal bases all day.

At least in Street Fighter you lose cause someone is better than you.

Or dudes who would bunt all game and throw nothing but curveballs in the dirt

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
camping is a legit tactic

:umad:

I USED TO LOVE CAMPING IN A CORNER AND MOVING TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE AFTER A KILL. THEN SHOOT THEM IN THE BACK WHEN THEY COME BACK. THE TEABAG ON 2ND KILL GUARANTEES THEY ARE COMING BACK. THEN I LEAVE A MINE BY THE DOOR AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i play counterstrike with this one dude who always has to be lurking/baiting/camping.. like he doesn't know any other way to play the game.

shyt's infuriating when we're trying to take a site.. and dude is on the other side of the map hiding behind a box waiting to shoot someone in the ass

and the most annoying shyt is when he comes in at the end, cleans up a couple guys with 10hp and i know he's sitting there with the :takedat: look

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The goal of the game isn't to die for your team. It's to make the other poor b*stard die for his.