The Cowardly Play Of People In Online Games Never Fails To Amaze Me

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
terrible analogy :pachaha: there's a difference between hiding in a fukkin bush and, when discovered, running away to hide in another bush to chucking cold-hearted dagger 3's in your opponents face.

sniper cowards stay exposing themselves. yall ain't about that close-quarters combat :pachaha:

cop for honor, i'll cut ya damn head off bytch boy :umad: nikka will prolly try and run in that too when his health is low :mjlol:
you're talking about terrible analogy when you're comparing a fps to for honor

coli need to IQ test people when they register

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
these camping, sniping fakkits that run away and hide when shyt gets too hot :mjlol:

die like a man u bytch :picard: sheesh.

playing shooters can get tired after a while. this is why I can't wait for For Honor :blessed: ain't no running, ain't no camping, ain't no hiding, ain't no sniping in that game :hhh:

that game forces you to stand your ground and fight in close quarters. the fukkbois will get weeded out the first week :camby::ahh:

Sniping is literally part of the game....:what:

If it wasn't they wouldnt have made snipers. A good sniper dominates choke points....you've prolly won more games from good sniping teammates than you know.

Its like telling some one they suck at football because all they do is throw.

"RUN THE BALL LIKE A MAN, nikka! :pacspit:

Some one sounds tight from getting mangled by snipers and quick players.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: Any true master of warfare knows that you ALWAYS put your snipers on the front line, breh.
Cobra doesn't care about snipers

kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ok so. For mediocre reviews. 4 on a scale of one to ten. For bargain bin. For flash sale. For Craigslist. For gamestop resell. For struggle gift to ya nephew. For coaster

A great game ubisoft coulda made was a vs game with warriors from different time periods fighting each other.

Gang member shooters vs medieval archers

Ninja vs barbarian

Corporate lawyer vs African tribesman
:skip::skip::skip:
A crip versus an archer? That sounds really boring Breh
How is a samurai vs a knight vs a Viking worse than a corporate lawyer fighting a bushman? You want super moves where a dude hits you with a civil lawsuit?
Besides they already made a deadliest warrior game