The Cowardly Play Of People In Online Games Never Fails To Amaze Me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Snipers=bytches

That is all.

Don't have a problem with them if used correctly. The nikkaz who aren't even trying to do objectives are the ones I can't stand. Whole team, except sniper, on the other side of the map and shyt. :scust:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't have a problem with them if used correctly. The nikkaz who aren't even trying to do objectives are the ones I can't stand. Whole team, except sniper, on the other side of the map and shyt. :scust:
That shyt drives me crazy. :snoop:
Playing Hardpoint/Territories etc and these nikkas more concerned about their K/D than the objective.:snoop:
Killing to defend and coverfire for a teammate in the hardpoint is one thing. Being on the other side of the map chasing kills for guys trying to get to the objective is a bootable offense.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bullshyt was happening when i was playing overwatch by a teammate and an opposing player. We had 4 straight draws because they were using a glitch and wouldnt kill each other.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Counter strike..
I hated the snipers with desert eagles.
I used run and gun at them with the mp5

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sniping is literally part of the game....:what:

If it wasn't they wouldnt have made snipers. A good sniper dominates choke points....you've prolly won more games from good sniping teammates than you know.

Its like telling some one they suck at football because all they do is throw.

"RUN THE BALL LIKE A MAN, nikka! :pacspit:

Some one sounds tight from getting mangled by snipers and quick players.
Nah there's a huge difference between snipers used properly and cats doing it just to have a high KDR. When you playing an objective and the snipers are way on the outside of the map nowhere near any flags just trying to pick off unsuspecting people then it's definitely a bytch move. Especially when they only end up with like 5 kills the whole match while you can't capture a flag cause half of your team is sniping on the outskirts.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah there's a huge difference between snipers used properly and cats doing it just to have a high KDR. When you playing an objective and the snipers are way on the outside of the map nowhere near any flags just trying to pick off unsuspecting people then it's definitely a bytch move. Especially when they only end up with like 5 kills the whole match while you can't capture a flag cause half of your team is sniping on the outskirts.

I hate capture the flag.... :scust: