The count of monte cristo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They turned Dontes' homeboy into a simp, raising another mans seed and wifing up what really should've been a single mother only to go broke and get stuck up in the end.:heh:

but he was the one who set up dontes' for the charges anyways and wife his boys chick up. thats fukked up if you think about it...

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
First off which movie are you talking about? Theres a few.
Secondly, they all suck compared to the book
Lastly
GankutsuouDVD1Cover.jpg

This is the best Count of Monte Cristo adaption by far and I urge all fans to watch it.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Just saw this movie for the first time last night.

Omg.

The pure swag he had at the party. :wow:. This nikka showed up in a fukkin hot air balloon with Cirque du Soleil nikkas acting as counterweights. They was flipping in the air and landed the balloon perfect. I was like :dwillhuh:

Then he comes out with his Lando Calrissian cape and looked at the crowd. :ehh:. And dipped.

And he was simpin for most of the movie. But his HOH moment was perfect. Ol girl was in the carriage like.

Ho - oh Edmond. I know it's you. I thought you was dead. :blessed:

Count - if I was this Edmond. Did you love him?:sas2:

Ho - yes. With all my heart. :noah:

Count - how long did you wait till he was dead to get married?:sas1:

Ho - :sadbron:

Me - :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The count of monte cristo was the first book I ever read on my own without it having to do with school.
should be required reading for every young man. Teaches you to not let anyone fukk with you without paying the consequences of that action :demonic:
yup, I actually read it for school, by choice tho in 6th grade...we were allowed to read any book we wanted for a report, and so I choose this....started my love for revenge movies/storys...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Saw this movie in theaters. shyt was FANTASTIC.

Me and my father watch this movie (along with 7 Samurai) at least once a year.

There were just TOO many etherous moments in this film. EVERYBODY caught at least one life crushing L

The part where the Jail warden gave that whip work to Dantes

Warden: Every year on the anniversary of their time with us, we hurt them. Usually just a simple beating really, and if right now your wondering "Oh God Why". The truth is that God has nothing to do with it. In fact God doesn't even exist

Dantes: God is everywhere :mjcry: he sees everything ...

Warden: Well let's a wager then shall we:shaq: you call for him, and the MINUTE he shows up I'll stop. Be sure to scream loud for him :ufdup:

Last edited: