Incredibles-cover.jpg

#3. Aladdin (1992)
aladdinposter.jpg

#2. Toy Story (1995)
toy-story-poster.jpg

#1. The Lion King (1994)

LionKing_SubliminalMessage.jpg

Honorable Mentions...

Bambi (1942), The Iron Giant (1999), Beauty And The Beast (1991), The Jungle Book (1967), 101 Dalmatians (1961)

And also...
The Coli's Top 10 Live Action Kids Movies of All Time

#10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-movie-movie-poster-1989-1020189738.jpg

#9. Little Giants (1994)

184189.1020.A.jpg

#8. The Mighty Ducks (1992)

the-mighty-ducks-movie-poster-1992-1020271564.jpg

#7. Back To The Future (1985)

MPW-25074

#6. Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory (1971)

Willy-Wonka-and-the-Chocolate-Factory-poster-1020517956.jpg

#5. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

et--the-extra-terrestrial-movie-poster-1982-1020141470.jpg

#4. Honey, I Shrunk The Kids (1989)

honey-i-shrunk-the-kids-movie-poster-1989-1020269584.jpg

#3. The Goonies (1985)

goonies.jpg

#2. The Sandlot (1993)

tumblr_inline_nkpx1f2FN91t9z0nh.jpg

#1. Home Alone (1990)

1990.jpg

Honorable Mentions...

3 Ninjas (1992), Problem Child 1-2 (1990-1991), The Little Rascals (1994), The Parent Trap (1961), Heavy Weights (1995)

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Space jam should not be on there especially when frozen or monster inc. Isn't on therr
Did you vote? Frozen and Monsters Inc. only got voted for like twice.

And Frozen gets the :camby:since this is The Coli. What grown man is watching that shyt on here? I know there's like 4-5 girls on here, but still.

Yeah the space jam thing is killing me :deadrose:

@MartyMcFly You didn't like Space Jam breh? It had one of the greatest movie soundtracks of the 90's. Bugs Bunny playing ball with the GOAT MJ wasn't for you?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did you vote? Frozen and Monsters Inc. only got voted for like twice.

And Frozen gets the :camby:since this is The Coli. What grown man is watching that shyt on here? I know there's like 4-5 girls on here, but still.

@MartyMcFly You didn't like Space Jam breh? It had one of the greatest movie soundtracks of the 90's. Bugs Bunny playing ball with the GOAT MJ wasn't for you?

I LIKED space jam when i was 10 breh..there's no way in good conscience I can say its a great movie though at age 29 lol..its impossible. The soundtrack is impeccable and you know I love Bugs Bunny but it's not even the best looney tunes animated movie and of course MJ's acting is :mjlol: status. Gimme Joe Dante's back in action any day of the week if we're talking dope looney tunes animated movies. Three good things came out of space jam: those shoes, :banderas:, the soundtrack:wow:, and Lola:russ: other than that, it just does not work for me. I didn't do my list based on nostalgia, I did it based on what I can still sit through as a man now with different taste than I had as a kid and what still resonates with me. The only time I think about space jam is when hit em high plays on my phone or I go to my closet and pull out the 11s

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I LIKED space jam when i was 10 breh..there's no way in good conscience I can say its a great movie though at age 29 lol..its impossible. The soundtrack is impeccable and you know I love Bugs Bunny but it's not even the best looney tunes animated movie and of course MJ's acting is :mjlol: status. Gimme Joe Dante's back in action any day of the week if we're talking dope looney tunes animated movies. Three good things came out of space jam: those shoes, :banderas:, the soundtrack:wow:, and Lola:russ: other than that, it just does not work for me. I didn't do my list based on nostalgia, I did it based on what I can still sit through as a man now with different taste than I had as a kid and what still resonates with me. The only time I think about space jam is when hit em high plays on my phone or I go to my closet and pull out the 11s
Fair enough breh. I agree I don't watch it anymore or hold it in goat status. But lots of people voted for it. If it's majority rules, then I can't just leave it off the list cause I don't watch it at 31. Lots of people seem to still like it based on the votes. They need to come in here and defend that shyt though. lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fair enough breh. I agree I don't watch it anymore or hold it in goat status. But lots of people voted for it. If it's majority rules, then I can't just leave it off the list cause I don't watch it at 31. Lots of people seem to still like it based on the votes. They need to come in here and defend that shyt though. lol

Oh yeah no question, I'm not mad at it being there, it's just bugged out to me and I DO feel like it's strictly a nostalgia vote because the film room for the most part is hard on movies..we don't let a lot of shyt go unless its in the name of fukkery, so i find it hard to believe that our group of mini siskel and eberts will hold space jam in the same high regard now that they did as kids. But like you said, the people voted, so it is what it is.

But seriously..Space Jam :dwillhuh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Oh yeah no question, I'm not mad at it being there, it's just bugged out to me and I DO feel like it's strictly a nostalgia vote because the film room for the most part is hard on movies..we don't let a lot of shyt go unless its in the name of fukkery, so i find it hard to believe that our group of mini siskel and eberts will hold space jam in the same high regard now that they did as kids. But like you said, the people voted, so it is what it is.

I wanted to get Bambi in the top 10, but there wasnt enough votes. Beauty And The Beast was close as well. 8, 9 and 10 on the Animated are all questionable. Shrek cause I didn't know so many people still liked it. Goofy Movie same thing (was it really that good of a movie?) even though I voted for it. Space Jam I think was more of an event when it came out, so people hold it dear even if it was a shytty movie. They loved the songs and shoes and shyt, so they forgive every bad thing about the movie itself.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wanted to get Bambi in the top 10, but there wasnt enough votes. Beauty And The Beast was close as well. 8, 9 and 10 on the Animated are all questionable. Shrek cause I didn't know so many people still liked it. Goofy Movie same thing (was it really that good of a movie?) even though I voted for it. Space Jam I think was more of an event when it came out, so people hold it dear even if it was a shytty movie. They loved the songs and shoes and shyt, so they forgive every bad thing about the movie itself.

Well see if that's the case, then we're voting for a movie based on hype rather than the movie itself. Space Jam was an event, that's for damn sure, but then again so was Avatar and it didn't come anywhere close to our top 10 movies list..no one voted for that shyt, not even in an honorable mention

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I did say beforehand that some of my picks were nostalgia based, but the vast majority of the movies I picked I can still watch today and thoroughly enjoy