The Coli's Top 20 Kids Movies of All Time [FINAL LIST UP]

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Part 3 was the first Karate Kid movie I've seen, so that was my bar for the franchise. I still enjoy that one more than the other two. Doesn't mean the first two were bad at all, but that third one to me means more.

When Mr. Miyagi comes in and cleans up everyone when they tried to set-up Daniel at the dojo :banderas:. I was waiting for that nearly the whole movie.
I enjoyed all 3 karate kids with Daniel Larusso. The 3rd one with Mike and Silver when Miyagi whipped silver in the Dojo and he was making fun of silver " wah wah wah" that had me :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'd love to see @TheGodling do a list one of these months. He can make his own rules and everything. Overrated movies would be jokes just for the fukkery in the voting thread that would happen.

In that case, @MartyMcFly may want to have his new top 10 thread a minute after you post the results of this one, or I will make fukkery ensue!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In that case, @MartyMcFly may want to have his new top 10 thread a minute after you post the results of this one, or I will make fukkery ensue!

:lupe:

giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I guarantee you that's the number 2 movie on his list

Actually, nope.

But I've already decided that a big part of the nomination process will be the NTT (Entity), the Nolan Triumvirate Tombola. Basically if a nominated movie doesn't fulfill certain requirements that would make it eligible to be considered 'overrated', the movie will be replaced by either Inception, The Dark Knight Rises or Interstellar through means of a raffle. If the winning movie is already on the list of nominees, you score a Prestige Memento where the points of every Nolan movie on your list get doubled.

:blessed: