The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Interesting breh. Not sure how'd i'd classify that one.. it's one of my all-time favs..even though coli critics don't like it :mjpls:

would probably make my sci fi list? :manny:

I'll speak for myself on this one: It's not that I don't like Inception, I'm just not wild about it. I think it's a good flick but it's definitely got issues

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll speak for myself on this one: It's not that I don't like Inception, I'm just not wild about it. I think it's a good flick but it's definitely got issues
how do you classify it breh?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's Sci Fi Thriller to me. None of these movies are strictly one thing; there are elements of thriller and mystery in Sci Fi or elements of horror in thriller and Inception falls in that boat to me
i think we should do a sci fi list and a gangster flick list after christmas :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i think we should do a sci fi list and a gangster flick list after christmas :mjpls:

Sci fi definitely. We did an informal gangster one already months ago just on some fly by poll and godfather won by a considerable margin. Idk if the results will be any different since we know number one and number two already

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sci fi definitely. We did an informal gangster one already months ago just on some fly by poll and godfather won by a considerable margin. Idk if the results will be any different since we know number one and number two already

did i miss this one? :lupe:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i can't wait for the fukkery breh. i like it equally with this genre

your horror thread did country grammar numbers.. this one doing Sweat Suit #s :dead:

:deadpeter:

The way I timed it January and February are actor/actress based. It's award season so we should officially declare the best actor of all time

Yea we can do that list too...best actors and actresses joint lists