The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just finished Murder on the Orient express. it was decent but as far as agatha christie adaptions its not touching Witness for the Prosecution.. i love that film might put it in my HM

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Admittedly, Murder On The Orient Express doesn't really work that well as a murder mystery as it works as a showcase of great acting all over the board. That's why I only had it as an honorable mention.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is about movies, but who would you rather have on a case: Matlock or Columbo:myman:

...after a long deliberation, a 80s baby/90s kid gotta go with my bumpkin Matlock the Gawd:jawalrus:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is about movies, but who would you rather have on a case: Matlock or Columbo:myman:

...after a long deliberation, a 80s baby/90s kid gotta go with my bumpkin Matlock the Gawd:jawalrus:

Columbo. He disarms them with his appearance, then hits them with the "one more thing..."

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
For this category? I remember movies by how great/enjoyable, not by categories. But off the top of my head some really good thrillers

Seven
Fracture
The Usual Suspects
Identity
Primal Fear
Gone Girl
The Prestige
The Sixth Sense
Basic Instinct
Red Dragon
Shutter Island

As you can see, I'm not up on my Hitchcock game. Anyone know about Frailty, Donnie Darko and Vanilla Sky?

Watched Fracture based on your suggestion. Good choices breh. :obama:

I might see that Coen brothers movie with Matthew the gawd machonhey.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Admittedly, Murder On The Orient Express doesn't really work that well as a murder mystery as it works as a showcase of great acting all over the board. That's why I only had it as an honorable mention.

when the credits were rolling at the start and i saws the cast i was like :whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My list as of this moment

Vertigo
The Big Sleep
North By Northwest
Inception
Oldboy
The Usual Suspects
Seven
The Sixth Sense
Infernal Affairs
Psycho
Interesting breh. Not sure how'd i'd classify that one.. it's one of my all-time favs..even though coli critics don't like it :mjpls:

would probably make my sci fi list? :manny: