Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Latest promo for my web series. Coming 2/12/17

I'll definitely check for this.

Could do a better job of establishing everyones position in the room though. Breh is centered and I can't really tell which way he's looking when he talks. It's disorienting. Get him in the far right or left of the frame (rule of 1/3s) and have him talk to the opposite direction. Also the second scene outside could use an establishing shot.

Of course this is all stuff you might/probably have in the final cut...and I'm only looking at a clip.

Keep pumping out content Breh! Not many people have the balls to put their stuff out there.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
So I wrote a short script, and I have no idea if it makes any fukkin sense. If anyone can help me out and give it a look, I'd appreciate it. It's 10 pages long. It makes sense in my head... but I wrote it.

Also, I want to submit it to a little contest, but i can't write a fukkin logline for it. Let me know.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I wrote a short script, and I have no idea if it makes any fukkin sense. If anyone can help me out and give it a look, I'd appreciate it. It's 10 pages long. It makes sense in my head... but I wrote it.

Also, I want to submit it to a little contest, but i can't write a fukkin logline for it. Let me know.

shoot me a pm

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
God dammit, I may have hit another roadblock. :beli: :to:

Just found out the show I'm working on is already a soon to be webseries for some douche. Am I fukked? :mjcry:

Should I start working on a new show or do I still have a chance? That person's show doesn't have a Hollywood back up; looks independent to the fullest. But I'm sure it could get picked up by Hollywood if they like it. :mjcry:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
God dammit, I may have hit another roadblock. :beli: :to:

Just found out the show I'm working on is already a soon to be webseries for some douche. Am I fukked? :mjcry:

Should I start working on a new show or do I still have a chance? That person's show doesn't have a Hollywood back up; looks independent to the fullest. But I'm sure it could get picked up by Hollywood if they like it. :mjcry:

You writing a script for tv or working on a webseries?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ah - this thread again :ohhh:

No massive updates, personally. I put the script I was working on to the side for a minute and started plotting out a graphic novel, last Winter. Written scripts for the equivalent of nearly 40 issues since last August. I'm working with my illustrator on a style guide at the moment.

Given a chance I'd love to see it made as a TV show.:ehh:

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That would be my second one. :mjcry:

But that's only if it gets picked up, right?

It's good to have a nice body of work, people only want to read original work nowadays. A good spec can get you a meetings/jobs etc. Very rare that it will actually get picked up though, especially for "unknown" writers.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's good to have a nice body of work, people only want to read original work nowadays. A good spec can get you a meetings/jobs etc. Very rare that it will actually get picked up though, especially for "unknown" writers.
I meant if that webseries gets picked up then my script could be a spec. Should of been more clear in my post.