The Coli's Screenwriting/Filmmaking Thread [Share tips, etc]

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I have the script up if anyone can spare some time to check it. Have one reader, but more won’t hurt with feedback. :feedme:

Again, I’ll offer my time to read your script if you have one needing feed.

I'll take a spin reading it. I've done some novel reading/editing for other members on here before

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hey everyone, hope your writing is improving. I just got feedback from a horror contest I entered. They said it was good but the dialogue was an issue and act 3 needed “story beats.”

I had 3/4 people read it and none mentioned these. I think my dialogue was fine, but I can see some parts where it might sound “fake.” Said I needed more “twists and turns.”

I actually redid the the script and think it’s much better. I’m hoping the next place I submit it to prefers it.

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Hey everyone, hope your writing is improving. I just got feedback from a horror contest I entered. They said it was good but the dialogue was an issue and act 3 needed “story beats.”

I had 3/4 people read it and none mentioned these. I think my dialogue was fine, but I can see some parts where it might sound “fake.” Said I needed more “twists and turns.”

I actually redid the the script and think it’s much better. I’m hoping the next place I submit it to prefers it.
Dope is it the same one I read a while back?