The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Agreeing with that sassy goofy nikka that we sound dumb because of our features. Quit being a fanboy nikka. :scust:

Reading is clearly not your strong suit, so I'll break it down for you. I said that it is important to enunciate your words because you can and will be judged by the way you speak. I THEN said that we have features that are different, and that we should stop pretending like we don't. At no point did I tie the two together, as the OP video did.

Now re-read my original post, realize how wrong you were, and come back and apologize for being an imbecile.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Reading is clearly not your strong suit, so I'll break it down for you. I said that it is important to enunciate your words because you can and will be judged by the way you speak. I THEN said that we have features that are different, and that we should stop pretending like we don't. At no point did I tie the two together, as the OP video did.

Now re-read my original post, realize how wrong you were, and come back and apologize for being an imbecile.
Foh clown and hop off that nikka nuts.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:dahell: has he ever taken a look at the big lips on james earl jones and roscoe lee browne? and thick tongues wtf?? :dame:

jesus christ b, this nikka lol. sure black men collectively don't use "clipped" standard american speech on par with white folks, let alone non-whites such as asian & east indian for instance. first you have to look at economics and quality of education, poor whites speak horribly compared to their advantaged counterparts and we're no different. thing is though, nikka we the most economically disadvantaged so of course we tend to be the ones who speak most different from the standard. and the standard is what is most conducive to the professional setting, we ain't arguing with that in the least. shout out to the bill cosby 2004 pound cake speech. lol talk that dumb shyt now bill. nah but i digress....

second, there is the psychological aspect of it, we're the only ones who code switch to a supreme degree. because of obviously being separated from our true lineage, culture, language etc we've created a language within a language. there is a tendency to avoid speaking like the enemy in order to preserve some semblance of agency, identity, & pride. this nikka kevin should read "mother tongue" by amy tan. she's a chinese bytch but it applies to us too, good read

and lastly, there is speech techniques and not our lips & tongues. black folks tend to speak with the back of the mouth with the lips tight & tense. and not just FBA/ADOS but us foreign flags too. i think it's due to internalized trauma. where whites on the other hand have SUPER active lips. watch them (not all, relatively speaking) say words like soup or good with those vowel sounds. their lips move all the way out while ours do not generally. problem with them is that all that front of the mouth talking tends to have them sounding mad nasal (eddie imitating cacs on 80's SNL, virtually all white rapper's voices, etc) while our back of the mouth speech makes our voices more resonant & rich

the tongue shyt he's talking about is wrong too, right track but wrong train. our tongues tend to be lazier due to all that back of the mouth talking so we tend to drop end consonants more than any one else. for example, best for us is "bess" with a breath meant to represent the "T" sound without the tongue actually touching the back of the top teeth quickly. drake for instance can speak both ways, so for hip hop purposes back in 2009 it was "you the fukkin BESS!" "you the fukkin BESS!" on the best i ever had joint. but lips too big and tongue too thick? nikka making it seem like being black is a fukkin handicap, that's dumb nikka shyt. everything requires nuance. a fly suit don't make you informed to speak on everything my nikka, this shyt is scust

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I just listened and someone that comes to mind is Attorney Benjamin Crump. I've heard people on the internet call him stupid because of the way he sounds.

no doubt those were white commentators.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)

And you need a two diatribe to tell you that :gucci:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)

True but it's fukked up because the majority of cacs don't enunciate either.