The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)

most black people enunciate our words, especially ones with education, we just have accents.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)
f84fbdc0dec25910d97db096ff4f657f.png