The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)
:gucci: Some of you nikkas are just so goofy.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped some of his vids. I thought he was cool for the most part but what he said right there has him looking funny

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ok. Put your feelings aside, he's right. In any corporate or business environment (ESPECIALLY now when most communication is done via video chat platforms) people will judge you solely on the way you speak. If you don't enunciate your words or you mumble while talking or presenting, your credibility is instantly at zero. You may not want to hear it, but this is a hard truth.
And y'all need to quit playing. We DO have bigger lips (I do at least, I don't know about some of y'all on here :mjpls:)
Who mans is this? :picard:

Daps
...and MLK had side chics but luck for us he had a dream :wow:

This nikkas got the hate of 300 hundred men for this nikka :mjlol: