The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They care because they want the women to lay up with them and not have to do shyt like them dusty men. Dudes just low key exposing themselves. Cats like I done did all this work and still ain't getting the women they want. They looking like that fresh prince meme just switch the words to why these women don't want me smh.
Do what shyt the dusty dudes have to do?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you’re saying the white man isn’t holding me back :ohhh:

So far the only thing holding you back is you. Which is why when I ask you specifically how has he stopped you all you can give is catch phrases, slogans, and anecdotes; but nothing specific

Like I said the problem is y'all nikkas are uncompetitive and inadequate. You can't compete with white men in business and you can't compete with broke black men for black women :wow:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far the only thing holding you back is you. Which is why when I ask you specifically how has he stopped you all you can give is catch phrases, slogans, and anecdotes; but nothing specific

Like I said the problem is y'all nikkas are uncompetitive and inadequate. You can't compete with white men in business and you can't compete with broke black men for black women :wow:
Ok you won you got all the answers in life :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ok you won you got all the answers in life :wow:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the white man is stopping you from getting money.

I've asked that question probably a dozen times and yet I can't get an answer. What's going on family :patrice:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the white man is stopping you from getting money.

I've asked that question probably a dozen times and yet I can't get an answer. What's going on family :patrice:
Ok he’s not stopping me from getting money, you won :thumbsup:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m asking please explain to me
Really isn't much to explain outside of you read my post on some emotional stuff. I said you and others that speak on dusty dudes want to get sex from these same women by doing nothing just like them dusty dudes. If you don't get that sir I don't know how I can help you further on that one.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really isn't much to explain outside of you read my post on some emotional stuff. I said you and others that speak on dusty dudes want to get sex from these same women by doing nothing just like them dusty dudes. If you don't get that sir I don't know how I can help you further on that one.
My bad :handshake:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ok he’s not stopping me from getting money, you won :thumbsup:

Since he's not stopping you, then it goes back to what I said earlier; you can't compete with white men in business and you can't compete with broke black men for black women.

We have an entire generation of black men who didn't grow up with any strong men in their lives so they're not prepared for the real world :francis:

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he's not stopping you, then it goes back to what I said earlier; you can't compete with white men in business and you can't compete with broke black men for black women.

We have an entire generation of black men who didn't grow up with any strong men in their lives so they're not prepared for the real world :francis:

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif
I grew up in a single mom household, and I had to practically figure out everything myself. That’s why I’m so gung ho on women choosing the right man.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I grew up in a single mom household, and I had to practically figure out everything myself. That’s why I’m so gung ho on women choosing the right man.

I can tell by your response you didn't grow up around men. Women sit around all day complaining about shyt, men don't make excuses they make shyt happen.

And it sounds like you should be more gung ho on men choosing the right women so they don't end up raising emotional sons.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I own a chain of rent-em-spoons
are there any actual business owners who have comments on this topic?

most 9-5ers like this guy eat up the "bootstraps" propaganda

and regurgitate it whenever they see the opportunity

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell by your response you didn't grow up around men. Women sit around all day complaining about shyt, men don't make excuses they make shyt happen.

And it sounds like you should be more gung ho on men choosing the right women so they don't end up raising emotional sons.
Nope I kinda was a loner, other men was on ho shyt if you want me to be honest