The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

Build with like minded people. There's never been any time in history where everyone was on one accord.

If a woman is laying up with dusty men is clouding your mind, you have issues.
Tell me what issues I have, I’m open ears

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See you don’t get it, that was just an example.
A white president compared to a black president is way different.
Obama had to be damn near perfect to get elected, meanwhile Trump was exposed for all his flaws and still got elected.
By the way I’m not comparing myself to a president, I’m just using an example
Nah fam I get it but its not applicable to you to be honest. Too many come on here and similar sites to bubble talk with dudes and that stuff isn't helpful. If you're a president you're going to get criticized. Yes with Obama it was some race bullshyt involved but you act like white presidents just sat back and nobody said shyt. That's not how it works my guy.I also don't get why you would want to be less than your best anyway. I don't understand they're a loser and got this so I should be able to be a loser and get this too. It happens at times but that shouldn't be on your radar because guess what you should be trying to be top dog regardless of who you're competing with because when its only your own race what is your excuse then? Lastly no offense but you need examples that more relate to your life of how you have to be perfect to get shyt done because mentioning the president going to have many outside of your bubble looking at you like come on fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why care about women who lay up with dusty men?

It's their life and they have to live with the choices they make.

:mjtf:
They care because they want the women to lay up with them and not have to do shyt like them dusty men. Dudes just low key exposing themselves. Cats like I done did all this work and still ain't getting the women they want. They looking like that fresh prince meme just switch the words to why these women don't want me smh.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They care because they want the women to lay up with them and not have to do shyt like them dusty men. Dudes just low key exposing themselves. Cats like I done did all this work and still ain't getting the women they want. They looking like that fresh prince meme just switch the words to why these women don't want me smh.

And by work he means get in student loan debt, a 1br apartment, a car note, and a job working for white folks :pachaha:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again with the slogans and catch phrases. How has that stopped you from getting money?

It's not a trick question breh

There's a reason you can't give me an answer and we both know why :mjpls:
So you’re saying the white man isn’t holding me back :ohhh: