The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you said nobody getting topped by the white man...

1. i gave examples of people getting stopped and discriminated against

2. you say people only get stopped by the white man at higher levels?

3. i point out that the example i gave wasnt a "higher" level position

4. you say that the example i gave is not high up?!?!?

5. you say folks on here arent being stopped and find a reason to disregard my examples...dont provide any info regarding your viewpoint...

:gucci:

breh.... whats the highest level of education you completed?
Fam I see you one of these dumb nikkas that want to be conveniently stupid to "win" an argument. You're too stupid to be asking whats the highest level of education I completed. Smarten up and try that shyt again dummy.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Fam I see you one of these dumb nikkas that want to be conveniently stupid to "win" an argument. You're too stupid to be asking whats the highest level of education I completed. Smarten up and try that shyt again dummy.
breh i tried to work with you....
tried to speak on the merits of our viewpoints specifically and give examples for you to give feedback and counterpoints...

but you really dont have much to say..
your viewpoint doesnt have any info backing it...
its just opinions and emotions from you...
you give more reasons why you wont post your education history than why you disagree with me
juelzing at it's finest... and its not even subtle
:francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
breh i tried to work with you....
tried to speak on the merits of our viewpoints specifically and give examples for you to give feedback and counterpoints...

but you really dont have much to say..
your viewpoint doesnt have any info backing it...
its just opinions and emotions from you...
you give more reasons why you wont post your education history than why you disagree with me
juelzing at it's finest... and its not even subtle
:francis:
Breh you not trying to work with me. You trying to do that coli dumb shyt that you wouldn't try in person. I'm not saying you wouldn't try it on no violence shyt but moreso you'd see the stunts you trying on here definitely don't apply. shyt is simple as fukk most nikkas aka people are excuse makers. You don't agree cool but fukk what you talking about this that and the other random scenario at a bank. You're not smart fam just another dude on here fronting because you ain't shyt offline.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Breh you not trying to work with me. You trying to do that coli dumb shyt that you wouldn't try in person. I'm not saying you wouldn't try it on no violence shyt but moreso you'd see the stunts you trying on here definitely don't apply. shyt is simple as fukk most nikkas aka people are excuse makers. You don't agree cool but fukk what you talking about this that and the other random scenario at a bank. You're not smart fam just another dude on here fronting because you ain't shyt offline.
Most people in the world regardless of race or class are excuse makers.

To use a common human behavior that's prevalent across all cultures, classes and ethnicities to discredit identified and studied aspects of racial discrimination in one of the countries with the largest racial disparity and supremacist historical structure is dangerous and disingenuous.

You keep referring to "coli standards" when speaking of my argument without realizing my opinions are pretty divisive when put up against the coli consensus.

You answer no questions and provide no context for your arguments. Without that how am I even supposed to take you serious?

Also. Who is talking about "smart" what does smartness have to do with debating on the merit of your conviction? I only asked about your education level because you write like you haven't been guided on how to propose an argument coherently.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:Yh get this dude outta here. I remember him tryja juelz that folks don't got W/S to deal with, basically spouting that cac 'pull your bootstrap up' shyt. Coli nikkas got bad judgement.:snoop: