The coli's new fav daddy says black men sound dumb because of our thick lips and tongue

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People bash black women all the time too, especially on this site.
Black men get bashed more no contest. At least on the Coli someone will come to a black woman’s defense if she is getting bashed.
If a black man gets bashed, it’s basically “oh well”

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black men get bashed more no contest. At least on the Coli someone will come to a black woman’s defense if she is getting bashed.
If a black man gets bashed, it’s basically “oh well”

Breh who is bashing you and how is it stopping you from accomplishing anything in your life? I give a pass to woman complaining about bashing cause they're emotional and bleed once a month so half the shyt they say is to be ignored.

But you're a grown ass man complaining on the internet like a bytch about women you've never met. Who raised you :dahell:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh who is bashing you and how is it stopping you from accomplishing anything in your life? I give a pass to woman complaining about bashing cause they're emotional and bleed once a month so half the shyt they say is to be ignored.

But you're a grown ass man complaining on the internet like a bytch about women you've never met. Who raised you :dahell:
I’m not complaining, but I’m telling the truth.
Black man have to be damn near perfect to compete in a white man’a world.
I might be older than you, so I know how the world works.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:mjlol: breh stop blaming white men for your own inadequacies. It's the internet generation and you got nikkas making wild bread off YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and all these social media sites you use to bullshyt and waste time on.

And if you're older than me and still ain't figure out how to get money that's a damn shame :scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're not really telling the truth good sir. You're just crying on a forum that allows that shyt to slide with no pushback. I truly believe if some of you dudes saw who was really co signing your stuff and how they were living offline you'd be like nah fam I'm good. All this I can't compete and you have to be perfect in a white mans world is bullshyt losers say sir. Don't be a loser.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: breh stop blaming white men for your own inadequacies. It's the internet generation and you got nikkas making wild bread off YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and all these social media sites you use to bullshyt and waste time on.

And if you're older than me and still ain't figure out how to get money that's a damn shame :scust:
You skipped over what I said, but I’ll let you get your daps simp a$$

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not really telling the truth good sir. You're just crying on a forum that allows that shyt to slide with no pushback. I truly believe if some of you dudes saw who was really co signing your stuff and how they were living offline you'd be like nah fam I'm good. All this I can't compete and you have to be perfect in a white mans world is bullshyt losers say sir. Don't be a loser.
:mindblown: Yes you do
Compare how Obama is treated compared to Trump

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mindblown: Yes you do
Compare how Obama is treated compared to Trump
No you don't and nikka you ain't no president so stop trying to compare yourself to the got damn president of the whole fukking country. You're just a regular dude my guy so them claims of having to be perfect are loser nikka bullshyt. Your dad shouldn't have ingrained this loser shyt in you. Shame on him.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You skipped over what I said, but I’ll let you get your daps simp a$$

Naw I addressed your bullshyt claim about having to be perfect in a white man's world, you're just using that as a scapegoat for your own inadequacies.

The issue is most y'all nikkas are uncompetitive so your bank account and the way women treat you are a reflection of it :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No you don't and nikka you ain't no president so stop trying to compare yourself to the got damn president of the whole fukking country. You're just a regular dude my guy so them claims of having to be perfect are loser nikka bullshyt. Your dad shouldn't have ingrained this loser shyt in you. Shame on him.

Why these nikkas always gotta bring up politicians, celebrities, and billionaires to make their point :pachaha:

This nikka probably is firmly in the middle class comparing himself to the leader of the free world :dead:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See you don’t get it, that was just an example.
A white president compared to a black president is way different.
Obama had to be damn near perfect to get elected, meanwhile Trump was exposed for all his flaws and still got elected.
By the way I’m not comparing myself to a president, I’m just using an example

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why these nikkas always gotta bring up politicians, celebrities, and billionaires to make their point :pachaha:

This nikka probably is firmly in the middle class comparing himself to the leader of the free world :dead:
You know what I said was true , so you had to quote someone else :yeshrug:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

What businesses do you have?
:lupe: