Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
If i'm trying to create a more urban look, what brands should i check out?

There's a certain type of woman i'm trying to appeal to, so it would make sense i'd base my style around that.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Does anyone know where to get well-fitting, high-quality Oxford shirts?
Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren don't have 14.5 size, and most of the other companies within a reasonable price range still sell those bloated fabric shirts made to fit two men instead of one.
I'm tempted by Express, but I don't have any experience with them.

www.mango.com

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Does anyone know where to get well-fitting, high-quality Oxford shirts?
Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren don't have 14.5 size, and most of the other companies within a reasonable price range still sell those bloated fabric shirts made to fit two men instead of one.
I'm tempted by Express, but I don't have any experience with them.
i have a weird body.

42-43 inch chest. 34 inch waist and very broad shoulders. It can be hard to find slim flitting shirts that when I tuck in dont get all puffy near the waist. so far...the best shirts Ive had are hardy amies and red fleece brooks brothers. Hardy amies is expensive so i only get on sale though and on sites like Gilt

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs what type of sunglasses would y'all suggest for somebody with a wide square face?

I was never big on sunglasses but I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks and I want to try something different look wise.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
brehs what type of sunglasses would y'all suggest for somebody with a wide square face?

I was never big on sunglasses but I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks and I want to try something different look wise.

give us a celeb that fits your face description at least breh

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give us a celeb that fits your face description at least breh
donald1210.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Oh shyt.. who knew? (besides you of course..lol)

Collection is fire. Never knew they did mens clothes. I was looking at your post like:ld:

Good shyt
I got a navy blue wax jacket from Coach. Wear it all the time when it cools down. Damn near weather resistant too. Don't feel rain, wind, nothing through it.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I love designer sneakers to death, but Ive never seen a pair that does the job like Stan Smiths:win:

Throw on a t-shirt or button up.. if its a cool night, add a color blazer with a Tee. Bam!

14ugj0j.jpg

Those stan smith primeknit joints are cold as shyt too, need to pick me a pair up

wish I could have got the triple white joints