Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
For those shopping on a budget but still want the "look", you really don't have to go much further than ASOS and maybe Topman. But moreso ASOS. The website is incredibly detailed and extensive. I just watched a video on the actual website of a blazer I was thinking about copping. I got to see the material and how the blazer moves in action. It's awesome.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
what exactly do yall consider "hood" style anyway?

As far as jeans you should take a look at the different fits, and how they are on you. If someone doesn't know your body type (n/h) they cant really give you a recommendation

Look at Skinny/slim/tape/loose/regular/straight fits in different brands, and you gotta get out there and try stuff on / get measured before you start buying online.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
what exactly do yall consider "hood" style anyway?

As far as jeans you should take a look at the different fits, and how they are on you. If someone doesn't know your body type (n/h) they cant really give you a recommendation

Look at Skinny/slim/tape/loose/regular/straight fits in different brands, and you gotta get out there and try stuff on / get measured before you start buying online.
You can't tell the difference between a prep look vs a classy look vs a street look? :comeon:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
This may be helpful to those out there:

MS4VMxu.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Useful thread.

:ohhh: does this meet the queens standards :mjpls:

Stank bish i bet you look down on all the clothes that arent a million dollars like my boyfriend wouldnt wear that :skip:. Well screw you bish :pacspit:

:lolbron: i had to do that before someone else did :russ: i love you .

You got great taste post some mens wear suggestions.

@ANewClassic and @RandomRN86 needs to start that women's harpers bazaar thread :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
For those shopping on a budget but still want the "look", you really don't have to go much further than ASOS and maybe Topman. But moreso ASOS. The website is incredibly detailed and extensive. I just watched a video on the actual website of a blazer I was thinking about copping. I got to see the material and how the blazer moves in action. It's awesome.

Yup or wait for zara sales (Far and few in between but really quality stuff) , also you ain't got get everything at once just buy stuff bit by bit..

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:ohhh: does this meet the queens standards :mjpls:

Stank bish i bet you look down on all the clothes that arent a million dollars like my boyfriend wouldnt wear that :skip:. Well screw you bish :pacspit:

:lolbron: i had to do that before someone else did :russ: i love you .

You got great taste post some mens wear suggestions.

@ANewClassic and @RandomRN86 needs to start that women's harpers bazaar thread :noah:

:russ: You are crazy as hell. That is why I kept it simple, but I actually want him to look at this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Zara's in store selection is not even close to what there site showing,its frustrating...