Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
You can't tell the difference between a prep look vs a classy look vs a street look? :comeon:

I guess what I'm saying is I don't see the difficulty in obtaining the look. To where you didn't feel like u could recommend some stuff for him, and to where he couldn't put it together himself

Outside of events that require a certain dress code I don't think "ima be in the hood today let me put this on" I wear whatever I feel like day to day.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
birdman-o.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is a GREAT site. Thanks for that.

Seems like most stores are having pretty good sales this weekend. New line about to coming out. :eat:

It's actually worth checking every day or so. I tend to buy clothes in small increments (not really entire outfits) so the sales they highlight work well.

Also if you know your suit size you can get a good suit at discount from lastcall.com.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Express.com is having a 40% off EVERY SINGLE ITEM starting at midnight tonight.

Feast!

I just got some shyt from there two weeks ago at sawgrass mall I should have waited :facepalm:

I bought some stuff that I can wear to meetings and dinners for my job, I cant wear that on a regular day (blazers,long sleeves, ect..) down here breh I dont know how you do it. Its too damn hot :whew:

In the summer I usually break out my nautica wear and boat shoes and call it a day :manny: