Isley-Seaglass.jpg

Daniel-Boone.jpg

Leightons-Lost-Ocean.jpg

https://kieljamespatrick.com/

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny that all the fly coli folks haven't dropped any pics yet :mjpls:.

#challenge

Thought yall nikkas aint wear old navy and just rock high end . Show me some thangs please i love fashion.

I'm waiting to unload more but let me see what yall got. :salute: to @BLAZO da GAWD young fresh nikka :obama:

@Mwakenya come :blessed: us please :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You guys don't find a lot of these styles boring and cliche?

It's that whole #menswear blog love-in that is decidedly tedious and corny. People who get their dress cues from GQ and Mad Men and considered wearing a khaki suit at one point or who think Rolexes and other high-end time pieces are the end all be all, people who wear leather jackets, and people who wear bow ties.

Dudes would be better off, and look better if they focused on getting a style than following fashion. Two different things.

Just my 2 cents :manny:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
9aocv7.jpg

got me a pair of these

gon send em back to get recrafted tho rain fukked my shyts up :sadcam:

I leave that slim fit shyt in the bushes, shyt ain't comfy

But bring those jeans that are too big to the tailor and get em taken in at the bottom. Jeans won't fit us right otherwise, and that tailored fit makes all your looks so much cleaner :wow:

i got a pair of 508s yesterday, those fit good.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

It's that whole #menswear blog love-in that is decidedly tedious and corny. People who get their dress cues from GQ and Mad Men and considered wearing a khaki suit at one point or who think Rolexes and other high-end time pieces are the end all be all, people who wear leather jackets, and people who wear bow ties.

Dudes would be better off, and look better if they focused on getting a style than following fashion. Two different things.

Most of the stuff we've been posting are just classic styles breh.
You can be as creative as you want with your clothes.

That's the beauty of fashion.

What you find boring I find amazing.

Take something like a beautiful pair of penny loafers boring to u amazing to me.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds

"Boring and cliche" is maybe the reason this style has stood the test of time. It's something you could have worn in your great grandfathers era without standing out and will probably be fashionable 50 years from now.

Trends die out and change to quickly to even compete with this way of dressing

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:myman:You know I'm in the market for the Strands (walnut) and Kenilworths (brown). Your thoughts on the AE seconds though?

I always endorse saving a buck. To my understanding, a lot of those factory seconds only have the slightest of flaws and aren't noticeable. Eat off those breh.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"Boring and cliche" is maybe the reason this style has stood the test of time. It's something you could have worn in your great grandfathers era without standing out and will probably be fashionable 50 years from now.

Trends die out and change to quickly to even compete with this way of dressing

A lot of these styles indeed were fashionable in the past, but in this day and age it so much more contrived with much of the concern in clothing wrapped up in image and cultivating that and how it ties into personality.

I'm not saying that wasn't the case in the past (plus I'd have no way to know if that is accurate) but I'd be willing to bet that clothes back then served function much more than fashion.

The styles and clothing nowadays, especially the menswear movement over the past couple of years, greatly exceeds simple function and sorta delves into this weird, narcissistic formation of styles propped up by pinterest and other social media networks which is slightly artificial.

I think I'm rambling now, just some thoughts. :patrice: