153wdxc.jpg

15g2d7n.jpg

17perk.jpg

140f3tj.jpg

2lthi53.jpg

16a4dtz.jpg

65srb8.jpg

24344nk.jpg

I fukks with alot of these fits and kicks.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why no one told me that outlet malls have some pretty good deals? I stopped by the outlet mall in Destin and got a pair of Cole Haans and a pair of Allen Edmonds for both under 130 bucks a piece.
Yep you can find some real gems in outlet malls if you get lucky especially with the sizes. San Marcos Outlet been holding me down:blessed:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep you can find some real gems in outlet malls if you get lucky especially with the sizes. San Marcos Outlet been holding me down:blessed:

thumbs up to san marcos outlet, I thought everybody knew how these outlet malls work, even though I must admit the last 2 times I hit up the outlet in san marcos I havent found anything I really wanted

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
Why no one told me that outlet malls have some pretty good deals? I stopped by the outlet mall in Destin and got a pair of Cole Haans and a pair of Allen Edmonds for both under 130 bucks a piece.

Which allen edmonds did you get ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh....about 75% of my clothes come from the outlet. There's some great deals out there. Outlets and clearance sales is what I fukks with. Speaking of Cole Haans...I've coped countless amount of shoes for $50 or lower. And not some weak looking sh1t either. :takedat:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
surprised I dont see hardly anyone in here that wear designer sneakers but me..lol

I stopped posting them cuz I feel like the odd man out:patrice:

anyway, Saint Laurent I ordered from the website came in over the weekend

10eh9c4.jpg

ozd6o.jpg

Got these in Vegas last week
Converse Comme des Garcons
28koeb5.jpg
Its not even nothing against you but most of these designer sneaks are copped cause of name and hell Ive done it and will do it again. Under different names cats would be :russ: at them bad boys so that might be a reason besides the price. I also don't go to far in the name of being different/fashion. I'm still a fan of simple stuff like prada America's cup jawns, mmm sneaks, some red bottoms, stuff like that. None of that kooky skinny jeans Westbrook weirdo shyt lol.