Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
EzABUsn.jpg

Just copped from macy's for 30 bucks.

It's also on the rl site for $34.

Anyway imma wear some khaki Chinos and white Cole haans.

I do not understand how some folk hate on DS...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I do not understand how some folk hate on DS...

:russ:

I was one of them!!

Nahh denim and supply got some nice pieces.

The fit is freaking great too true to size.

I want the denim jacket with the flag on the back :noah:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Da fukk is wrong with you son,only @BLAZO da GAWD posting the occasional suit (which is fine cuz we wear suits in here)...its mostly sweaters,cardis,chinos,coats and regular ass wears...

Cot damn you not even posting decent hypebeast shyt...LRG in 2014 ??

:childplease:Calm the fukk down you overreactive bytch. fukk u throwing a fit for? And yea I posted LRG in 2014. Crazy right?? :ooh:That shyt's blowing you faggy little fashion obsessed mind aint it :merchant:

I'll whatever GQ shyt I want "son". Hopefully your little queer ass can handle it without getting your panties in a wad.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:Calm the fukk down you overreactive bytch. fukk u throwing a fit for? And yea I posted LRG in 2014. Crazy right?? :ooh:That shyt's blowing you faggy little fashion obsessed mind aint it :merchant:

I'll whatever GQ shyt I want "son". Hopefully your little queer ass can handle it without getting your panties in a wad.

This isn't this thread for that there is a street wear thread somewhere.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

This no style having muthafukka posting fakkit ass sweaters from Dr Jays final sale bin :mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know that. Lady. I don't need to hear it a dozen times.

So why are you posting in here?

Look man please stop posting that dumb shyt.

We could kindly ask mods to.ban you from posting in this thread.

Not tryna so all that but come on.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
This no style having muthafukka posting fakkit ass sweaters from Dr Jays final sale bin :mjlol:

Back the fukk up playboy. You know you're gay when you're trying to clown someone on fashion. "Omg Is he really wearing those shoes with that shyt??"

What are you doing here anyways? Isn't ur fakkit ass supposed to be filming a new season
tumblr_mdtjucgtew1r1okmxo4_250.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So why are you posting in here?

Look man please stop posting that dumb shyt.

We could kindly ask mods to.ban you from posting in this thread.

Not tryna so all that but come on.

Chill lady. I already said I know. What the fukk else do you want

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Back the fukk up playboy. You know you're gay when you're trying to clown someone on fashion. "Omg Is he really wearing those shoes with that shyt??"

What are you doing here anyways? Isn't ur fakkit ass supposed to be filming a new season
tumblr_mdtjucgtew1r1okmxo4_250.gif

IM clowning you on ur bumassery and your emotional bi sexual replies...Sounds like youve heard it before :mjlol:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
IM clowning you on ur bumassery and your emotional bi sexual replies...Sounds like youve heard it before :mjlol:

You the type of fakkit can't even make eye contact with a nikka yet you're trying to clown me on my fashion sense :mjlol:

Hey whatever helps you sleep at night :mjlol: