Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
most of them designer shyts are hella simple and hella expensive...and inspired by other brands. Really no point when you can get some original looking quality shyt for $400 less from a dope brand like Filling Pieces for example.

I like Filling Pieces.. never bought any. The colorways I always want get sold out so quick..lol

and @philmonroe yeah you are right.. It is in the name.. but I rock anything from Chucks to Jack Purcells to Jordans to Kris Van Assche.. doesnt matter. I think you have to have a well rounded shoe game.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
surprised I dont see hardly anyone in here that wear designer sneakers but me..lol

I stopped posting them cuz I feel like the odd man out:patrice:

anyway, Saint Laurent I ordered from the website came in over the weekend

10eh9c4.jpg

ozd6o.jpg

Got these in Vegas last week
Converse Comme des Garcons
28koeb5.jpg
Nothing wrong with being into fashion sneakers (if you can afford them). Most of them are really nice.

I've got a pair of camo-print Valentino sneakers like these few weeks ago

valentino-sneakers-4.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing wrong with being into fashion sneakers (if you can afford them). Most of them are really nice.

I've got a pair of camo-print Valentino sneakers like these few weeks ago

valentino-sneakers-4.jpg
@L. Deezy these are exactly what I'm talking about. Nobody can't tell me these bad boys don't look like no sauconys or some other kicks you could get for 50-70 or maybe cheaper from 6pm.com without the name. Like I said though Ive done it before and will do it again I'm just real about it lol. I feel like a crackhead trying to tell y'all to stay away while I'm looking like Pookie in the rain storm scene regarding these designer sneakers :russ:

I like Filling Pieces.. never bought any. The colorways I always want get sold out so quick..lol

and @philmonroe yeah you are right.. It is in the name.. but I rock anything from Chucks to Jack Purcells to Jordans to Kris Van Assche.. doesnt matter. I think you have to have a well rounded shoe game.
I do too but I try to stay away from the expensive jawns unless they really get me just because of the post I quoted above this. Nobody can't tell me one they don't look like 50-70 kicks and two if they were some Roos cats would be laughing. One pair I would get and know is stupid is the LV chucks if they ever came out again. Can't lie I like them and I know I would be getting took but ever now and then you just can't help it.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Its not even nothing against you but most of these designer sneaks are copped cause of name and hell Ive done it and will do it again. Under different names cats would be :russ: at them bad boys so that might be a reason besides the price. I also don't go to far in the name of being different/fashion. I'm still a fan of simple stuff like prada America's cup jawns, mmm sneaks, some red bottoms, stuff like that. None of that kooky skinny jeans Westbrook weirdo shyt lol.

yea for the most part i stick to the designer i always grew up on

a lot of this new stuff is cool, but 1. they jack up the price when it starts getting popular 2. who's to say it won't be played out in 5 years?

main reason why i stopped wearing all that true religion, MEK, shyt like that...same reason i changed my mind on cop pin some Giuseppes

i just stick to timeless for the most part...even when I'm dropping a nice amount of bread

cop you some louie,gucci,prada,bally, and take care of em.... you can rock that shyt forever

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yea for the most part i stick to the designer i always grew up on

a lot of this new stuff is cool, but 1. they jack up the price when it starts getting popular 2. who's to say it won't be played out in 5 years?

main reason why i stopped wearing all that true religion, MEK, shyt like that...same reason i changed my mind on cop pin some Giuseppes

i just stick to timeless for the most part...even when I'm dropping a nice amount of bread

cop you some louie,gucci,prada,bally, and take care of em.... you can rock that shyt forever
Yeah I agree esp with the jeans. All those evisu jeans and Ed hardy design jawns look like shyt now. Its cool to get pair or two but back then I was copping like that shyt was timeless. Not again.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Bruh, you tripping

Why you offended by that shirt?
Because it looks like typical street/hypebeast wear and this thread isn't based on that look. Look at the first page and explain to me how what you posted falls in line with all the sample pics on the first page.

If y'all wanna talk about that type of wear, why not just create a thread appropriate for it? What y'all gonna post next? Dashikis and togas and try and make a case that it's a GQ look?

:dahell:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because it looks like typical street/hypebeast wear and this thread isn't based on that look. Look at the first page and explain to me how what you posted falls in line with all the sample pics on the first page.

If y'all wanna talk about that type of wear, why not just create a thread appropriate for it? What y'all gonna post next? Dashikis and togas and try and make a case that it's a GQ look?

:dahell:

No I'm lot going to create another thread when this thread is about the sharing of fashion info

I was just curious to know had anyone came across that shirt

Being fashionable isn't about Allen Edmonds and buttons ups all the time. It's about being versatile.