Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh to each his own, but I see plenty of women walking around with potbellies, crooked teeth, and acne on their face that are getting wifed up daily by guys.

The aforementioned tells me that a lot of y'all brehs aren't smashing dimes consistently as yall claim.

You acting like this broad Tabria is just trash or something which is false in my opinion. Even with the weight she is still more attractive than a good majority of women out there.

Obviously, looks are very subjective, but I'd love to see head and body shots of the type of women you smashing on the regular.

You went to a bunch of extremes.

That girl must weight as much as me and has a IG post "Don't come around me if you can't pick me up"

Fam, I shouldn't have to weight train to pickup my girl.

The leading cause of death in this country is heart disease. I don't give a fukk how nice she "looks."

In shape woman >>>

All day every day

5'9" and she's at least 245 now

She's the size of an out of shape man

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You went to a bunch of extremes.

That girl must weight as much as me and has a IG post "Don't come around me if you can't pick me up"

Fam, I shouldn't have to weight train to pickup my girl.

The leading cause of death in this country is heart disease. I don't give a fukk how nice she "looks."

In shape woman >>>

All day every day

She's the size of an out of shape man
Id take the bigger attractive woman over the average in shape woman in most cases, the bigger woman can always lose weight.

Preferences
:yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Id take the bigger attractive woman over the average in shape woman in most cases, the bigger woman can always lose weight.

Preferences

:gucci: But they're not...

Just say you like fat women.

NUSQTAL7HE3JFDWAXVPDEMOXT4.png

250, 5'9 is almost the size of the average NFL player

02-nXMTGG2.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: But they're not...

Just say you like fat women.

NUSQTAL7HE3JFDWAXVPDEMOXT4.png
I like attractive women period and they aren't relegated to only women that are top physical shape.

Nice looking women come in all shapes and sizes. As long as she's got some nice curves, a nice looking face, a relatively flat stomach, and sex appeal, I'll work with her.

Yeah I've seen some bigger women that I would take over more physically fit lesser attractive women in a heartbeat.

It doesn't mean I like fat women anymore than eating a salad makes you all of sudden a vegetarian.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I like attractive women period and they aren't relegated to only women that are top physical shape.

Nice looking women come in all shapes and sizes. As long as she's got some nice curves, a nice looking face, a relatively flat stomach, and sex appeal, I'll work with her.

Yeah I've seen some bigger women that I would take over more physically fit lesser attractive women in a heartbeat.

It doesn't mean I like fat women anymore than eating a salad makes you all of sudden a vegetarian.

I ain't judging you, breh.

I just don't rock with this normalization of fat women at the expense of women in shape.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Preferences
I disagree. Depends on the age. A fat attractive woman under 28 might have a shot to turn things around. One Thats over 30 is likely set in her ways.