Votes: 203 73.8%
  • Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I'd still smash her.

Everybody isn't going to be a gym rat and into physical fitness, that's their prerogative.

Even with the weight she still looks better than a good majority of women out there.

I've seen slimmer less attractive women that I would have smashed with no hesitation just like I would currently smash the current version of Tabria's BBW azz with no hesitation.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Everybody isn't going to be a gym rat and into physical fitness, that's their prerogative.
:unimpressed:

Even with the weight she still looks better than a good majority of women out there.

I've seen slimmer less attractive women that I would have smashed with no hesitation just like I would currently smash the current version of Tabria's BBW azz with no hesitation.
:mjtf:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Breh to each his own, but I see plenty of women walking around with potbellies, crooked teeth, and acne on their face that are getting wifed up daily by guys.

The aforementioned tells me that a lot of y'all brehs aren't smashing dimes consistently as yall claim.

You acting like this broad Tabria is just trash or something which is false in my opinion. Even with the weight she is still more attractive than a good majority of women out there.

Obviously, looks are very subjective, but I'd love to see head and body shots of the type of women you smashing on the regular.