• Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact they really giving big girls a lane and accepting obesity smh. This shyt not like vitiligo or something and you can't do nothing about it. This is just not being discipline, dieting, working out.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

Ya'll really checking for women who can moonlight as defensive ends?
:russ::mjlol:

Although there’s a real case for bad hormones and unfriendly genes; this one is most likely psyche issues. I’m genuinely surprised that no one in her life cares enough to set her straight.:francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ::mjlol:

Although there’s a real case for bad hormones and unfriendly genes; this one is most likely psyche issues. I’m genuinely surprised that no one in her life cares enough to set her straight.:francis:

Naw its intentional. If she was thin she'd just be another cute lite brite. Her being unapologetically fat as shyt gave her a wave. She aint never losing that weight.

Plus as you can see its still nikkas lining up to drink her bath water. She'll never trap a baller like her initial intentions though but a 6 figure coli breh would wife :yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
its her appeal, theres a reason her IG says she is a "Big Yella" her appeal other than being a model and idol for thick/fat bytches, is that she is for nikkas who fancy toward BBW Redbones/ Thick lightskin chicks. Or just like thick broads in general.

and there are def nikkas(myself included. i like me a thick redbone:wow:) that like them a thick light bytch

"I'm just lookin for a big yellow;
In six inch stilettos" - Ice Cube "Hello"

and there are nikkas like this^

If she was thin she'd just be another cute lite brite. Her being unapologetically fat as shyt gave her a wave. She aint never losing that weight.

Plus as you can see its still nikkas lining up to drink her bath water. She'll never trap a baller like her initial intentions though but a 6 figure coli breh would wife
exactly, personally im not as interested as i was prior with her. But i would still def smash tho lets not get it fukked up:mjlit:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If she’s cool with her weight then by all means good for her but I know she can’t be that happy living in Hollywood with all the people that will talk sh behind your back and that so many people are focused on fitness and being slim