The COLI PS4 Gameshare Club

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. In a peer to peer game the video isn't being streamed and your controls don't have to go over the Internet, be processed by a local machine, then the results transmitted back to you.

It's very different than aP2P connection.

the principle is the same man, it's still 1s and 0s, just more of it since you are sending the video/sound as well and not just controller input/output.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Probably cuz you ain't got no friends.:mjlol:

Probably cause I don't need to be concerned with random strangers on the Internet to save a couple bucks. I can buy the game I want to try. And if I can't/don't want to I can just download them on PC. Both much better options than begging Khalil 4real to set up his ps4 so I can try one of his games out:mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got 60$ on my PSN account I was gonna re cop battlefield but with call of duty dropping next week I'm thinkin bout it are y'all coppin that or what

@Rekkapryde you wanna donate to a nikka? It will be for a good cause. My paypal negative but I accept western union/money gram what's gucci
Naw most on Battlefield dont fukk with COD but a few of us still on it @Mowgli

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No it's not the same principle. And sending more data=more lag.

As I said its simple physics.

But we have cats on here who aren't encountering lag though.

As long as the host got a good ass connection (I get 50 down and 12 up with Comcast right now), you'll be good.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax