The COLI PS4 Gameshare Club

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So, I experienced a couple of "fukked up screen" situations for the lack of a better term but it was only for a second or two. But button sync is great, It's like I'm there. No lag at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah it's a cool way to demo a game if your thinking a out buying it. But I couldn't see myself using the feature much.

You thinking small fam. What about a sports game the homie doesn't have? Yall can play one vs each other now without that person needing the game breh.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, I experienced a couple of "fukked up screen" situations for the lack of better term but it was only for a second or two. But button sync is great, It's like I'm there. No lag at all.

I started download last night's DAncing with the STars on my newsgroups account. My bad. :pachaha:

I got it maximized for download speed, so it took all your bandwidth. :laugh:

I'm done now though.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But we have cats on here who aren't encountering lag though.

As long as the host got a good ass connection (I get 50 down and 12 up with Comcast right now), you'll be good.

Aren't encountering lag =/= perceiving lag.

From DF
The results are... well, inconsistent is the best description. What's clear is that there is a noticeable latency penalty to using Remote Play - and a baffling lack of solidity in its performance when we look at our results on a frame-by-frame basis

And that's with vita which has less lag due to the fact that the controls are wired and there is no added lag from a TV.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aren't encountering lag =/= perceiving lag.

From DF

And that's with vita which has less lag due to the fact that the controls are wired and there is no added lag from a TV.

DF or cats who are actually playing themselves breh? Sure, in their test they could have indeed encountered what they found. But when you dealing with network traffic, it's not an absolute.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Told my girl would u rather me be at home playing games or spending that money at the strip club or some bullshyt :sas2:
Exactly :handshake: Keep hitting my phone when I'm out in them streets but wanna complain about the game make up your mind girl :ld:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Exactly :handshake: Keep hitting my phone when I'm out in them streets but wanna complain about the game make up your mind girl :ld:
"want me to be a player or a playa, girl?
ibrGm5L6XdVNr5.png
"