The COLI PS4 Gameshare Club

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I say y'all was gonna Stan this anyway. But no it isn't a game changer as y'all try to make it out to be.

It's limited as fukk. I'm not gonna sit and watch you play games on my system and keep coming back every hour to set you back up again :stopitslime:

Co-op seems ok but if its a game you like the experience would be much better with both people owning the game.

As I said before its a good way to play a demo of a game but that's about it.

It's funny to see y'all excited to be playing these always online games at sub 720p with laggy controls just for an hour of gameplay, after hating on the original X1 plan which would have truly been a "next gen" way to share games.

I thought you'd come out of character for at least one post with no hatin..... :mjcry:

You should be used to 720p anyway :troll:

@backbreaker65 already said he tried it with his bro cross country and it ran great.

But Oh well. :manny:

So why you in this thread if it's so wack? :kermitnunya:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
sub 720p with laggy controls
mark-henry-finger.gif
SEAMLESS

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Who's the dude said this shyt isn't game changing. I just share played with my brother in Tennesse and I'm in Cali. We were playing NBA 2K15. This is by far one of the best features. Imagine going into a party chat with friends to spectate COD watch a map with your clan and everybody chatting coming up with strategies. That just one potential use. But, playing my brother he said he wasn't getting any lag and he was playing like it.

@winb83 said it :pachaha: and I agreed... :birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No lag on the controls breh, trust me.

Again. That's physically impossible. There's lag with local controls. Transmitting controls over the web ads more. There's no way around it. Add that to the fact that you are playing 60fps games at 30fps. And there's definitely some lag. You may not notice or it may not bother you, but its there.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Again. That's physically impossible. There's lag with local controls. Transmitting controls over the web ads more. There's no way around it. Add that to the fact that you are playing 60fps games at 30fps. And there's definitely some lag. You may not notice or it may not bother you, but its there.
Trust me dude, yes there is lag, but there is no perceptible lag. You're getting bogged down in shyt everyone already knows.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Denial

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought you'd come out of character for at least one post with no hatin..... :mjcry:

You should be used to 720p anyway :troll:

Share play is less than 720p in a lot of cases. Also compressing the video for streaming messes up the clarity even more.

@backbreaker65 already said he tried it with his bro cross country and it ran great.

But Oh well. :manny:
Just like plenty of Sony Stans claim second screen works perfect, but when anyone tests it there's plenty of lag, drops, shyty iq, ect.

So why you in this thread if it's so wack? :kermitnunya:
Cause you wanted to talk to me