THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Some of these rules are too beginner friendly in my opinion.. What better way to learn than getting that ass taxed?

No moving players before the play? That makes no sense to me.. I play with the corner a lot so sometimes I bring him up to the line or back him off depending on the situation.. There's no cheapness in that..

I dont go for it on 4th much but there are times when I do.. I can be up ahead on the score or down.. Sometimes I just need to go for the jugular.. If you can stop me, stop me..

As far as running up the score, it shouldn't matter.. Besides, getting your players XP is how they get better.. But it comes at an injury risk.. Trust me, injuries DO and WILL happen:sadcam:

No huddling, I never do:manny: And most of the people who try it with me fumble or throw a pick.. Its a little annoying but its done in real life:manny:

And if nothing else take away the scouting thread.. It takes some of the fun out of finding the gems or the busts in the draft... Ive played a few seasons and the draft runs raw as shyt.. There is usually a few players in the first round projections that are actually busts. I had to find out the hard way:sadbron: There was a tight end with a top 10 projection that slipped to my pick in the 3rd round that I hadnt scouted... I just had to take the bait:snoop: 62 overall:comeon: Then I found a corner with a 4th round projection that was a 75 overall:obama:

Good idea on the in season free agency though... EA messed that shyt up something serious.. :rudy: at just signing everybody to preset 1 year deals..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The 50 dollar thing is only for in season free agent bidding. Everything else is handled by the game.

If you have to replace someone midseason due to injury, the game will let you grab someone first come first serve. That is not what we will do, you will have to "bid" in order to win that free agent mid season.

so we have to pay 50 bucks ?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I'm free to play on weekends and monday.

Sunday, i'll be hoping off around 5 to go to work.

Monday, no class or work so i'm good to go til October.