THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok, I got ya.

If there is no injury, but you just want to replace a guy or upgrade a position, the bid rules will be in effect too? Or is it just for injury to initiate it?

You should have a full 53 man roster. So if you decide to cut someone after the season starts because a good free agent became available, then you'd have to bid for him.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
are we really going with all pro difficulty? qb's is gonna be having completion percentages in the 90's.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
not that it effects me much...but i still dont see the point of limiting people going for it on 4th downs and no huddles...if its 4th and 2 on the 39 and ur kicker sucks (or u suck at kicking)..why cant you go for it??

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If nikkas wanna go for it on 4th down let em:manny:

That no huddle shyt is bytchmade tho...the defense gets gassed so much faster than the offense N start dropping like flies or needing a whole qtr of rest to get back on the field:wtb:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
not that it effects me much...but i still dont see the point of limiting people going for it on 4th downs and no huddles...if its 4th and 2 on the 39 and ur kicker sucks (or u suck at kicking)..why cant you go for it??

You get one freebie PER HALF regardless of field positon. You also can go for it on 4th and 1 or less anytime past the 50.

Trust me, these rules are fine and pretty common in most online leagues.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If teams are unclaimed by Sunday, how does the process work for getting that team? Do we need to post in here first to get them, or do we just go into the league and pick them up?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If teams are unclaimed by Sunday, how does the process work for getting that team? Do we need to post in here first to get them, or do we just go into the league and pick them up?

Post in here first once I say that the claim team period is over.

First come first serve.

1030 pm est will be the cutoff to claim your team Sunday night. So anytime after that you can post the team you want that was not claimed. Again, first come first serve.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Are we playing preseason? And is there going to be a deadline on how long we have to link up w/ another player to play our game each week?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are we playing preseason? And is there going to be a deadline on how long we have to link up w/ another player to play our game each week?

If there is preseason in CC, then we'll play it.

I'm thinking 3 days for games vs humans. WE should be able to advance twice/week hopefully if not sooner.

Since it's a full human slate of players, it's going to be critical for cats to play their games. PM nikkaz if you have to to play, so that way I can see who is making an effort to get the games in.