THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

So this weekend it is. :ahh:

Once the roster update drops, you all will have until Sunday to do your team claims. If your team is unclaimed by then, I'll open it up to first come first server.

Also,
don't even think of taking another team that is not the one you signed up for! :birdman:

I'll also post the gameplay rules and edit it into the first post.

So are you going to send out a psn invite for the connected career or do we have to go searching for it?

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Aye Rekk, you're not gonna actually begin the league before Sunday right? That'll give people time to sign free agents before everyone else joins.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aye Rekk, you're not gonna actually begin the league before Sunday right? That'll give people time to sign free agents before everyone else joins.

I think free agency is handled by highest bidder. I'll create the league once the update drops friday. Won't be until Friday night though since I'll be on my plane back to ATL from Seattle.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some things I have noticed, want to do, and need help in preparation for the Connected Careers Franchise:

1) I am establishing a group called the "THE COUNCIL" who will oversee fukkery, player disputes, trade approvals, etc. I will send PMs to those who I see fit to be on this committee.

2) IN SEASON FREE AGENCY:

Since in-season FA is different then off-season, we're going to go with a bidding system, everyone will have 50 fantasy dollars for in season FA, each week if you wanna bid on a FA you will put a bid/claim in for him. Remember 50 is for the whole in season FA market, Since Madden requires you to have a # of players at each position if you fail to meet that you will have to sign the lowest rated player at that position if a injury happens.

3) Communication and Rules

Since we can't get a sticky for our league, I'm going to create threads for the following and put links to them in the first post of this thread.

- Trades
- In-Season Free Agency Bidding
- Scheduling

4) Texting Opponents.

If you wanna communicate to play your opponent and setup a time via text. I can add your cell number to the first page and first post of this thread next to your psn/team info. Again, this is optional.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Some things I have noticed, want to do, and need help in preparation for the Connected Careers Franchise:

1) I am establishing a group called the "THE COUNCIL" who will oversee fukkery, player disputes, trade approvals, etc. I will send PMs to those who I see fit to be on this committee.

2) IN SEASON FREE AGENCY:

Since in-season FA is different then off-season, we're going to go with a bidding system, everyone will have 50 fantasy dollars for in season FA, each week if you wanna bid on a FA you will put a bid/claim in for him. Remember 50 is for the whole in season FA market, Since Madden requires you to have a # of players at each position if you fail to meet that you will have to sign the lowest rated player at that position if a injury happens.

3) Communication and Rules

Since we can't get a sticky for our league, I'm going to create threads for the following and put links to them in the first post of this thread.

- Trades
- In-Season Free Agency Bidding
- Scheduling

4) Texting Opponents.

If you wanna communicate to play your opponent and setup a time via text. I can add your cell number to the first page and first post of this thread next to your psn/team info. Again, this is optional.

And when will a bid for an in-season fa be approved/finalized?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And when will a bid for an in-season fa be approved/finalized?

When we start everyone is going to have to fill out there roster anyway.

So really the only time we should see an in season free agent bidding war would be if you lose players to injury.

2 days for others to post bids is what I'm leaning towards.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Damn I'ma need so excel sheets for this shyt :heh:.

Oh well, it'll make it worth it, once I build my dynasty up :smugfavre:

So where would we go to make sure we got our teams, i think i saw we gotta grab 'em up by sunday?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn I'ma need so excel sheets for this shyt :heh:.

Oh well, it'll make it worth it, once I build my dynasty up :smugfavre:

So where would we go to make sure we got our teams, i think i saw we gotta grab 'em up by sunday?

I'll let yall know in this thread when the league is created.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Also on the FA thing, aren't there times a FA chooses one team over another? Are we totally bypassing that with the 50 dollar thing?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also on the FA thing, aren't there times a FA chooses one team over another? Are we totally bypassing that with the 50 dollar thing?

The 50 dollar thing is only for in season free agent bidding. Everything else is handled by the game.

If you have to replace someone midseason due to injury, the game will let you grab someone first come first serve. That is not what we will do, you will have to "bid" in order to win that free agent mid season.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

In the offseason teams bid on FAs N the player decides wher he wants to go

Once preseason starts its jus first come first serve wit FAs....thats wher the 50 dollar thing comes in

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The 50 dollar thing is only for in season free agent bidding. Everything else is handled by the game.

If you have to replace someone midseason due to injury, the game will let you grab someone first come first serve. That is not what we will do, you will have to "bid" in order to win that free agent mid season.

Ok, I got ya.

If there is no injury, but you just want to replace a guy or upgrade a position, the bid rules will be in effect too? Or is it just for injury to initiate it?