THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
@Brandeezy can you play tomorrow between like 10am - 2 pm central? or late late at night tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That 4th down :beli: nikkas didn't even review it. He got popped behind the line.

Yea that was some fukked up shyt man. Maaybe it was one of those cases where the foot crossed :manny:

Did you hear the commentators say that I didnt get it? Or did tthey say you didnt stop it? :merchant:

Again though, that lag fukked up my run game man. I usually average like 8,9 yds a carry. I imagine it fukked u up too

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@904 Im gonna have a long day at work. Ill be available at 9 00 pst, will that work for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yea that was some fukked up shyt man. Maaybe it was one of those cases where the foot crossed :manny:

Did you hear the commentators say that I didnt get it? Or did tthey say you didnt stop it? :merchant:

Again though, that lag fukked up my run game man. I usually average like 8,9 yds a carry. I imagine it fukked u up too

My defensive players was even celebrating like they made the stop:noah:

I don't know how y'all nikkas runnin the ball like that. I can't run like that for shyt. That lag also helped you cause I threw 2 laggy pics.