THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
@Rekkapryde Need to you autopilot @TrillaMonsoon We made plans to play friday night, and this motherfukker has went ghost since. Even still he hasn't accepted my friend request on psn.

My bad man, i made an impromptu trip to Chicago this weekend and had no innanet access. I wasn't trying to duck you or anything just an opportunity came up and i took it. Forgive me and lets play.

My bad duke :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
My bad man, i made an impromptu trip to Chicago this weekend and had no innanet access. I wasn't trying to duck you or anything just an opportunity came up and i took it. Forgive me and lets play.

My bad duke :facepalm:

I can go tomorrow at 430 pm pst

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man the game tried and disconnected but it's letting me finish. Will the game still count? :aicmon:

Man fukk this game, shyt disconnects on me in the 3rd when i'm up 27 - 3 and i'm playing the CPU :damn:

Go ahead simulate me this week, I aint play the game over.

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good game legend. You was lookn like barry sanders out there. Damn yall i lost the juice:to:. gotta hit the lab again.

Rell Shyt

gg man, that 100 yard pass from cam to smith was ridiculous :beli:. i got away with a lot of bad throws that your dbs wanted to drop and two or three runs where i got great blocking but your d was tough. good luck in the nfc.

7-2 though :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ADVANCED TO WEEK 11!!!

USER GAME OF THE WEEK!

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS AND @Brandeezy TAKE ON THE DETROIT LIONS AND @FaygoMI IN A BATTLE FOR 1ST PLACE IN THE NFC NORTH!!

THE PLAYOFFS ARE LOOMING BRUHS!!!

GET THOSE GAMES IN. WE ADVANCE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT MIDNITE.

GET :thiswork::thiswork::thiswork:

Last edited by a moderator:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Who is my victim? U know I make this quick..

The_Wire_Partlow.jpg