THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My defensive players was even celebrating like they made the stop:noah:

I don't know how y'all nikkas runnin the ball like that. I can't run like that for shyt. That lag also helped you cause I threw 2 laggy pics.

Yea

There were also times where I'd try to ballhawk but as i switched players the lag would mess it up and leave you for an uncontested catch. Either way good game, you had my heart beating

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yea

There were also times where I'd try to ballhawk but as i switched players the lag would mess it up and leave you for an uncontested catch. Either way good game, you had my heart beating

After these last 2 games y'all nikkas gonna have me playing again. Only time I play nowadays is when I got a game in here. I gotta get back in.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After these last 2 games y'all nikkas gonna have me playing again. Only time I play nowadays is when I got a game in here. I gotta get back in.

same. my offensive game has been flabby lately, not creative as it used to be. If I wanna beat @904 Ima have to bring that work. Last three weeks before you were a bye and against the CPu and those were the only games i played. Is the community still up? For somer reason it doesnt show for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
same. my offensive game has been flabby lately, not creative as it used to be. If I wanna beat @904 Ima have to bring that work. Last three weeks before you were a bye and against the CPu and those were the only games i played. Is the community still up? For somer reason it doesnt show for me.

Last time I checked it was still up

Last edited by a moderator: