THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Both Madden Leagues looking :flabbynsick:

Probably a Good Indicator that Madden is Kind of Trash this year :manny:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It's not all that bad if you ask me but then again I haven't played in 3 years.

Personally, I think this years Madden is the best in the last 3 or 4 years but....

Its still not very good.. Which says alot about how Bad previous Maddens have been

The Game is just too damn glitchy.. and PS3 Version is straight broken

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Personally, I think this years Madden is the best in the last 3 or 4 years but....

Its still not very good.. Which says alot about how Bad previous Maddens have been

The Game is just too damn glitchy.. and PS3 Version is straight broken

Came in here to say this... Played both Madden & NCAA on the 360, and the defense on both is all fukked up on the PS3. Y'all never noticed the left corner NEVER bumps the receiver, even if you press him on the line? Don't believe me? Go in practice and check yourself.

The All Verts I ran? No way I can put the ball in front of the linebacker dropping in a curl zone and he doesn't jump for it or pick it off. (yellow zone for you unaware nikkas :russ:)

QB Total Control? Don't get me started, got receivers adjusting their whole route with the touch of a button (those TE seam routes are a prime example of this)

It just didn't feel real this year, and that physics engine they put in is bullshyt, you can't even run in between the tackles anymore, your RB just falls.

So instead of crying about it, I just learned the games bullshyt and used it to my advantage, then got tired of it. :bryan:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm sure we all know of the glitches in the game.

Now, there are people that take advantage of said glitches(becoming more and more abundant online) and then there are people that try to play the game the honest way.

I would assume if I glitched my way through games I would get bored of it too.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I'm sure we all know of the glitches in the game.

Now, there are people that take advantage of said glitches(becoming more and more abundant online) and then there are people that try to play the game the honest way.

I would assume if I glitched my way through games I would get bored of it too.

The thing is, there are some things considered "cheese" or "glitch" but are used in college & the pro's everyday (all verts in the air raid, hurry up offense, quick outs) just the way they're executed in the game makes it a glitch. Some people like myself don't go on youtube and search them glitches like the pressed nikkas, but just run basic offensive running/passing concepts that are glitchy when you run them in the game. It just takes away from the fun of the game, and doesn't feel good when you're doing it.

Madden just feels broken this year. Playing a broken game gets boring, just like MW3 got boring. Trust, I can run the same offensive concepts on NCAA and it feels fine because the game itself just feels smoother.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Both Madden Leagues looking :flabbynsick:

Probably a Good Indicator that Madden is Kind of Trash this year :manny:

I was in 2 m13 leagues and they were dragging like crazy. Cats gotta be stalked down to play :upsetfavre:.

Ill admit I was trash cookie at m13 till maybe 2 weeks ago, but even when I started playing better the game still wasn't fun to me :what:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: can't never get a good madden league. nikkas always complaining and talking shyt about the game. nikkas always looking for perfection.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Rekkapryde Need to you autopilot @TrillaMonsoon We made plans to play friday night, and this motherfukker has went ghost since. Even still he hasn't accepted my friend request on psn.

Last edited by a moderator: