The Coli Movie Club: You're Next

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't feeling this movie as much as most of ya'll. People were making some of the dumbest decisions I ever seen.
:mindblown:Leaving your wife alone in a dark room with a maniac loose while your downstairs?
:heh:Walking backwards slowly KNOWING there's a killer in the house.
:snoop:Leaving the curtains open and windows unlocked while someone is shooting arrows at you from outside.
:comeon:Kevin Mccallister could have protected that house better than those guys.
Personally I liked The Strangers and the first Purge more. Movie was still cool thanks to that main chick. Too many predictable kills though. I was fully calling half of them before they happened. 3/5 overall
Yeah, I had to turn it off because these people were so fukking stupid and acting completely illogical. Guy shooting arrows through the window, what should we do

A. Crawl under the window to avoid any possible arrows

or

B. Pick up a chair and use it as cover as you run across the window

shyt was mad stupid

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah, I had to turn it off because these people were so fukking stupid and acting completely illogical. Guy shooting arrows through the window, what should we do

A. Crawl under the window to avoid any possible arrows

or

B. Pick up a chair and use it as cover as you run across the window

shyt was mad stupid
:snoop:dont even get me started with the phone/wifi situation. :heh:movie was horror comedy. even the killers were idiots. stick your head in a small window and don't expect to get shanked in the eye.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watching this now and died laughing at that chick getting sonned trying to run out the door :laff:

Edit: this shyt has really gone full horror home alone :biglol:

Edit 2: that cop :russ:

Yo this movie was all sorts of comedy and :what: fukkery. 8/10 if you can appreciate that, 3/10 as far as being a good horror film tho

Last edited: