The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The main points they got hung up on from what I could sit through were:

a. The Truancy law was not bad because nobody actually got arrested and according to Harris, school attendance was up 20%. Basically, he feels that's a positive result and if no one else was doing anything then using the police was about the only option that Harris had as DA.

b. The idea that she allowed schools to turn kids over to ICE isn't true. The kids turned over to ICE had to be arrested and charged with a crime.

c. That Harris not prosecuting Mnuchin's bank back in the day was just a matter of her hands being tied legally.

His main thought seemed to be that Kamala Harris criticisms are exaggerations or bad faith arguments that all come down to the left hating the cops. That's as far as I got before their yelling over each other was too much for me to stomach. But I figured you might have more insight on the policies and how they were actually implemented and possibly other impacts that came from these policies.

ill comment, i definately remember an arrest over the truancy shyt, was it destiny making these fukking points? hes lying if thats the case.

cooperating with ICE period is a no no, a kid could be charged with aggravated assault, just as i was, for punching another kid and breaking his jaw after he called me the n word

point C is absolutely hilarious

oh yea ima talk on this weeks show.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ill comment, i definately remember an arrest over the truancy shyt, was it destiny making these fukking points? hes lying if thats the case.

cooperating with ICE period is a no no, a kid could be charged with aggravated assault, just as i was, for punching another kid and breaking his jaw after he called me the n word

Fam, as I watched the mess unfolding all I could think was that you'd probably have a field day with this ish and be able to speak from experience on a lot of the matters. Looking forward to the next episode for sure :salute:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
IIRC Harris herself didn't preside over any arrests for the Truancy law, but other DA's took the law and did arrest people after she was no longer AG. Could be wrong tho. :yeshrug: That doesn't absolve her, either, wanna make that clear. She's culpable for those arrests by putting that on the books to begin with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Kamala firmly stands by the point that SHE never put anyone in jail over it, but she used it to get extremely truant kids and their parents in order.

Was it her or a line prosecutor?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The main points they got hung up on from what I could sit through were:

a. The Truancy law was not bad because nobody actually got arrested and according to Harris, school attendance was up 20%. Basically, he feels that's a positive result and if no one else was doing anything then using the police was about the only option that Harris had as DA.

b. The idea that she allowed schools to turn kids over to ICE isn't true. The kids turned over to ICE had to be arrested and charged with a crime.

c. That Harris not prosecuting Mnuchin's bank back in the day was just a matter of her hands being tied legally.

His main thought seemed to be that Kamala Harris criticisms are exaggerations or bad faith arguments that all come down to the left hating the cops. That's as far as I got before their yelling over each other was too much for me to stomach. But I figured you might have more insight on the policies and how they were actually implemented and possibly other impacts that came from these policies.
honestly, prosecutors rarely escape scrutiny for their careers because of the decisions they have to make to both appeal to those who elect them and how their careers were shaped in their run for office.

its a thankless job.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
honestly, prosecutors rarely escape scrutiny for their careers because of the decisions they have to make to both appeal to those who elect them and how their careers were shaped in their run for office.

its a thankless job.
It should be a thankless job, prosecutors are routinely shyt, draconian, and disproportionately target people without the means to have any reasonable legal defense. 95% of all arrests don't even go to trial. That's a function of the DA's oversight and well within their powers to change.

They want to be thanked, do a better fukking job and change the way things are. Don't worry about electoral shyt and presiding over an evil and immoral justice program and use the power they do have for good. Larry Krasner has reduced the prison population by 35% in less than 2 years.

The excuse of career based decisions because they elected to use their position as a springboard into politics rather than to actually do public good is not a particularly good one, and I'd have a lot more sympathy for her had she not used her position to obliterate thousands of families and peoples lives.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It should be a thankless job, prosecutors are routinely shyt, draconian, and disproportionately target people without the means to have any reasonable legal defense. 95% of all arrests don't even go to trial. That's a function of the DA's oversight and well within their powers to change.

They want to be thanked, do a better fukking job and change the way things are. Don't worry about electoral shyt and presiding over an evil and immoral justice program and use the power they do have for good. Larry Krasner has reduced the prison population by 35% in less than 2 years.

The excuse of career based decisions because they elected to use their position as a springboard into politics rather than to actually do public good is not a particularly good one, and I'd have a lot more sympathy for her had she not used her position to obliterate thousands of families and peoples lives.
FYI, Kamala was considered, AT THE TIME, ONE OF, IF NOT the MOST progressive AG in the country

Don't let history complicate this.

This whole prison reform movement is barely 4 years old.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

GNN Episode 015: Part 2 Ft Ben Burgis
Me and the big homie Big Ben are back! We discuss my upcoming appearance on the Jesse Lee Peterson show black people being assaulted racially at a dennys in bens hometown, the contrast between 2016 and 2008 presidential races, Illhan Omar being a bullet sponge for the democratic progressives, George Soros, Area 51, black little mermaid and my favorite show on netflix.

GNN Is brought to you by TMBSFM every tuesday at 7pm EST

Last edited:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You about to start new online beef? :oh_damn:

This isnt an online beef. i dont rely on this as a primary source of income. i think you have heard me speak, i speak with a sense of conviction. What i see this man doing, I dont agree with, at all. im gonna lay out why, and its so important to me that i feel i need to address it live. I am not doing this to "get my name up" or "clout chasing" Im doing this because....this man talks about "tangibles". I got tangible evidence as to why hes wrong. Period.