The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Episode 010:The Legend Of Angela Fulco. I go into detail about Angela Fulcos campaign run in austrailia and her awesome channel "What do You Mean?!". Georgia Abortion bills, Alabama Senate going wild trying to force yet another abortion bill. Dudes jacking off other dudes and not telling their wives about it. Black teacher of the year Rodney Robinson talks about teaching our youth. Ben Shapiro getting shytted on by the BBC. The Houston Rockets are some hos and More!

Patreon.com/Gnnchannel10

GNN Is sponsored by The Michael Brooks Show! Every Tuesday and Thursday 7pm EST.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
also im revealed now.

@Paper Boi while nap was posting in that bullshyt mueller thread literally about nothing at this point, i was in the bar with the homie michael brooks strategizing, they treated me like one of their own. also im at 61 patrons in 2 months.

@KushSkywalker im really making it bruh, real talk. 100 patrons and im gonna co host the michael brooks show live in new york.

SMH

You look exactly like a goofy clown that would name something he's doing Ghetto News Network.

Who raised you weirdos.

:gucci:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
SMH

You look exactly like a goofy clown that would name something he's doing Ghetto News Network.

Who raised you weirdos.

Still using this alias, huh, you coward? Do yourself, you were a mistake, you have no place in this world. The homey doing a show endorsed by your favorite, while you on here pretending you hating, but hanging on every word. Wouldn't be surprised if you photoshopped your head on the pics he posted, you crumb

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You look like CJ Wright breh :mjlit:. When are they going to unban you from Twitter?

whats good homie! i literally got banned for a week for saying "if youre a TERF unfollow me right now before i smack you" they said it was targeted hate speech, i was pissed.

lol i used to get that i looked like kaepernick, tai streets, sometimes steph curry, i get all kinds of atheletes because im 6'2. ive stood next to step literally we look nothing alike. i shoulda complimented his wife tho :shaq: now that i think of it cj wright was the one who was fukking with one of mayweathers broads.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
SMH

Who raised you weirdos.

giphy.gif

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Episode 11 is here

GNN Episode 011:Dope Game VS Politics Ft Kentucky Fried Comrade
Special Guest KFC from the In Too Deep podcast comes on to discuss what communism means to him, how to convert actual people and I discuss comparing the Drug game and politics and how we need to apply dope game tactics to the democratic primary so we can get YOUNG BERN in office

I made this episode for all them sickle and hammer dikkriders who dont do shyt but tweet and how marx and lenin dont mean shyt to people of color.

GNN Is sponsored by TMBSFM every tuesday and thursday at 7PM EST

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Episode 11 is here

GNN Episode 011:Dope Game VS Politics Ft Kentucky Fried Comrade
Special Guest KFC from the In Too Deep podcast comes on to discuss what communism means to him, how to convert actual people and I discuss comparing the Drug game and politics and how we need to apply dope game tactics to the democratic primary so we can get YOUNG BERN in office

I made this episode for all them sickle and hammer dikkriders who dont do shyt but tweet and how marx and lenin dont mean shyt to people of color.

GNN Is sponsored by TMBSFM every tuesday and thursday at 7PM EST

NbfB2wz.jpg

Just as prescient a quote as it was then :ohlawd: (The govt tried to have him killed 5 times before he was forced to flee with his family to the nascent Soviet Republic)

Though I do advocate for theory ready simply because it will help crystallize the concepts to some people, but it's not the "necessity" people claim it to be any more then you needing to read "western canon" to understand why things are the way they are now.

"In the United States of America, every independent workers’ movement was paralyzed as long as slavery disfigured a part of the republic. Labor in a white skin cannot emancipate itself where it is branded in a black skin"

People are shocked when I tell them that's a quote straight from the first volume of Capital. :blessed:

Keep on with it brother, good work so far (tho when you get that big come up you need to get you some high end recording equipment)

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
NbfB2wz.jpg

Just as prescient a quote as it was then :ohlawd: (The govt tried to have him killed 5 times before he was forced to flee with his family to the nascent Soviet Republic)

Though I do advocate for theory ready simply because it will help crystallize the concepts to some people, but it's not the "necessity" people claim it to be any more then you needing to read "western canon" to understand why things are the way they are now.

"In the United States of America, every independent workers’ movement was paralyzed as long as slavery disfigured a part of the republic. Labor in a white skin cannot emancipate itself where it is branded in a black skin"

People are shocked when I tell them that's a quote straight from the first volume of Capital. :blessed:

Keep on with it brother, good work so far (tho when you get that big come up you need to get you some high end recording equipment)

Overall I had a communist on the show because for one, i met him and hes a good dude, and for two i fukks with communists heavy, but untimely we gotta take steps toward eqaulity not just jump into reading 900 books before even doing shyt. fukkboy cacs like adam proctor and his former cacette host aimee therese are a couple of fukking morons. there are alot of people on the left who hold this pretentious gatekeeping mentality that shyt gotta stop.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Overall I had a communist on the show because for one, i met him and hes a good dude, and for two i fukks with communists heavy, but untimely we gotta take steps toward eqaulity not just jump into reading 900 books before even doing shyt. fukkboy cacs like adam proctor and his former cacette host aimee therese are a couple of fukking morons. there are alot of people on the left who hold this pretentious gatekeeping mentality that shyt gotta stop.
Oh absolutely, the left has a real bad problem with onboarding people with simple messaging and the tenants of "no we're for baseline equality for everybody, economic, racial, sexual" and we defs have to get the message out.

Show people that the alternative isn't a slightly less shyt version of this shyt system, but a wholly new, entirely better system, where you aren't left behind because "well you just ain't no good".

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Episode 12 yall!!

I go into a deep dive from a veteran POV on the crimes of Chief Gallagher and why what he did is such a huge deal. Talking to my son for the first time about slavery and the civil war. ICE Whistleblowers and how the government is now building more facilities that arent fit for habitation. Trans people being denied shelter and medical care. TMBS breaks down the era of biggie and the "roaring 90s"