The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:salute::salute::salute: for doing your thing breh

Do you speak freestyle or are you writing everything down?

I can recommend auphonic.com if you want to increase the sound a little bit

What mic are you using? I switched to the Rode Podcaster but I'll return it and get the Rode NT USB

hello friend, i am using a bullshyt mic i bought off amazon for 30. I talk off the cuff but i do have notes i take on things i want to focus on. i read alot so alot of times i have loaded knowledge of certain things but my first episode i rambled like crazy so i segmented my shyt.

also @Black Panther i posted this special episode in TLR, instant 1 star, im bracing myself for the worst over there.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
To follow up wit ya Latest Ep, check out the Book "Dying Of Whiteness"

thank you friend, new episode dropping thursday or friday, also are you a patron friend? only 2$, but if not feel free to let me know i upload all my special episodes for free to an email if needed

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

I was out for a month because of computer issues. I’m back.

A CAC named Adam proctor or clowned by me so badly on twitter he had to delete his tweets. I detail it in this episode here.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
also im revealed now.

@Paper Boi while nap was posting in that bullshyt mueller thread literally about nothing at this point, i was in the bar with the homie michael brooks strategizing, they treated me like one of their own. also im at 61 patrons in 2 months.

@KushSkywalker im really making it bruh, real talk. 100 patrons and im gonna co host the michael brooks show live in new york.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:salute:

wouldn't be surprised if that cac posted here

Lmao. I legit didn’t know who he was but Michael hit me back when I asked and said they were cool. Had all them majority report “leftis best” followers on his neck he fell back and nuked his account. It’s one thing to win a cac war at home (here) but doing it there had a nikka feeling himself

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

had to change my episode after that p*ssy ass CAC was afraid to debate me and demanded i change the topics, which i wasnt gonna do. He then whined and cried and blocked me like a ho, unblocked me to talk more shyt, then blocked me again. Adam Proctor is a bytch ass nikka. And the only reason i didint do a G-UNIT RADIO style episode on him is because people who fukk with me heavy said its better to focus on the positive, so you know, ima do that,

but this episode is about my time in rehab, how i fought a nikka and got kicked out the halfway house etc. i used to chronicle this shyt on JBO 5 years ago but i had the thread removed as i posted pics of bytches i was fukking in there lmao.