The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Cole, you are a truly good breh, and this is great! I hope you live your dreams with more bbw’s than you can house, with enough food to keep em over 260. For real, I hope you make it so big your son never has to want for anything again in his life, multi generational wealth! Get it, breh

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@fact thank you friend

My first special episode is gonna drop tommorow and it will be about the Lo Life street gang and its position in what is truly class warfare in these streets. Polo wasnt meant for us, so we took that shyt. you gotta be a patron though friends.

@Skyfall man, not even joking, i felt like there are just not enough people of color representing progressives, im jumpin in this shyt and taking the fukk over

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
@fact thank you friend

My first special episode is gonna drop tommorow and it will be about the Lo Life street gang and its position in what is truly class warfare in these streets. Polo wasnt meant for us, so we took that shyt. you gotta be a patron though friends.

@Skyfall man, not even joking, i felt like there are just not enough people of color representing progressives, im jumpin in this shyt and taking the fukk over
Yo, this is fukking uncanny, Thirstin Howl III is easily my favorite independent artist of all time, with Skillionaire being, imo, the greatest mistake of all times. I been fukking with Thirston since the 90’s. fukking fascinating, I’ll be sure to tune in.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Ill be playing the following tracks

Polorican
i still live with my moms
The million man rush

thank you homie, real talk
Keep the beef, in Brooklyn, for Biggie.......IF MS. WALLACE TOLD US, WE’LL BURN DOWN OUR CITY!!!!
My favorite bar of all times, easily!!
Play “Stole” too if you can

Gains

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Good Luck