The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This was a fukking fun episode, I brought my buddy Ashley Payne from the east bay DSA on my show, we discuss EBDSA dealings for a bit, then i bring on Nina Monei and we discuss the K-Hive, Kamala Harris record, Divestment and the "Divestment from black men" and the comedy that forced the movement to go from black empowerment to black male genocide. I breakdown Cardi B's "Washpoppin" hook and ask the ladies to discuss it with me. I loved this one yall.

What was wild was I saw this stream where destiny called homegirl a black piece of shyt and this cat A4andre didint even fukking defend her. This dude destiny a real piece of shyt.

@Paper Boi @storyteller

Felt back in form since Michaels death. I miss him but we carry on his message of unity.

Their reactions to you trolling about smashing white conservative and liberal women bodied me from the start of the convo to damn near the end :mjlol:. I also had no idea how off the rails that whole divestment ish had traction like that, went from :shaq: to :picard: as they broke it down lmao.

On the Destiny tip, I stopped checking for dude at all a while ago minus when Hasan or some other commentator crosses paths with him. I have caught a handful of clips of him showing his whole ass lately though, basically saying that the riots need to stop and he condones the shooters. He's Twitch Sam Harris. Tries to do "edgy, smart, against the envelope" hot takes but then wants to cry victim when he gets called out with a dose of rabid fanbase that thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. It's right down to the extreme attachment to hyperbolic hypotheticals. His whole schtick is ego based.

Anyway, I enjoyed the hell out of this episode fam. Yall had hella good chemistry (the random Andre phonecall late had me laughing too). Those two were dope, point blank...I stan Cardi, not gonna front, but the celebrity worship rant was on point!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol my girl hates the political shyt that i listen to (sam seder)

then i put on two episodes of GNN yesterday and she had no idea that it was also a politicis show til i told her.

this is what the world needs. :wow:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
lol my girl hates the political shyt that i listen to (sam seder)

then i put on two episodes of GNN yesterday and she had no idea that it was also a politicis show til i told her.

this is what the world needs. :wow:

This is the future my father wanted for me bruh :mjcry:
did you hear my call the other day?

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Guys, todays stream is gonna have Shahid Buttar at 4pm to discuss battling Nancy and the machine and what he would like to say to his doubters in the DSA

My boy Matt Strackbein 5pm who is gonna come on to address all these morons who love the fukking punisher logo not understanding the punisher would legit KILL YOU your white racist ass

Finally the first ever Antifada/TMBS team up, 6pm I will have David Griscom and Jamie Peck, along with the host of Sunakra Hours, Adam Hudson to talk about

"What do we do if trump wins, what do we do if Biden wins?

This episode is for the people, for real. Please join me yall 4pm

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Shahid Buttar comes on the show to discuss what he wants to say to any DSA members who feel negatively about him, his history as an activist and how I stood in the cold to help him win. Matt Strackbein comes on to discuss the Punisher logo and why its not only misplaced, but he would be more aligned with black lives matter, not the police. Jamie, David Griscom and Adam Hudson discuss what do we do if Biden wins? What if Trump wins? What do we do? How can we keep black folks motivated? How do white folks consolidate their feelings with white people who accuse white BLM supporters of being "racist" Only on the Cole James Cash show.

@storyteller @Paper Boi @DonKnock

this is genuinely the best episode ive ever done. period.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shahid Buttar comes on the show to discuss what he wants to say to any DSA members who feel negatively about him, his history as an activist and how I stood in the cold to help him win. Matt Strackbein comes on to discuss the Punisher logo and why its not only misplaced, but he would be more aligned with black lives matter, not the police. Jamie, David Griscom and Adam Hudson discuss what do we do if Biden wins? What if Trump wins? What do we do? How can we keep black folks motivated? How do white folks consolidate their feelings with white people who accuse white BLM supporters of being "racist" Only on the Cole James Cash show.

I have a long drive Friday, I’ll run this and give feedback then.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol something that you said on the most recent episode that resonated with me is that kamala would have sent your parents to jail for all the class you missed.

i actually had to go to truancy court with my mom when i was 16, it was in sac and in like 2008 so it wasn't under kamala's jurisdiction, but it clearly was all the same ideology.

i went from being told in a courtroom that i would never amount to shyt because i skipped a geometry class and french class everyday (lol) and i legit almost dropped out of high school and got a GED... but i finished up...

then i had more advanced degrees than the teachers who told me that i wouldn't be shyt like 8 years later lol.

i say all that to say, i'm still voting for copmala and biden. this shyt is about something different than her being an a$$hole. trump gotta go.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Fam, this really was probably my favorite too. The Buttar interview was great, an important conversation to be having from his run to how the left jumped ship without even giving him a fair hearing. That comic convo was dope AF to me because I was a comic head but didn't read Punisher like that. That police would like Batman not Punisher comparison legit hit for me fam. Full :ohhh: moment. And then you know I stan Jamie and Griscom. I wasn't familiar with Adam Hudson but he was dropping some real shyt too! That closing convo where Griscom started on depoliticization, Jamie piggy backed off it and then Adam contextualized the depoliticization was flames!

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Fam, this really was probably my favorite too. The Buttar interview was great, an important conversation to be having from his run to how the left jumped ship without even giving him a fair hearing. That comic convo was dope AF to me because I was a comic head but didn't read Punisher like that. That police would like Batman not Punisher comparison legit hit for me fam. Full :ohhh: moment. And then you know I stan Jamie and Griscom. I wasn't familiar with Adam Hudson but he was dropping some real shyt too! That closing convo where Griscom started on depoliticization, Jamie piggy backed off it and then Adam contextualized the depoliticization was flames!

thank you, after losing both of my jobs and very little income, this is legit something i needed. this show was literally the only thing standing in the way between me and not making my rent. i barely made it but i made it

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
lol something that you said on the most recent episode that resonated with me is that kamala would have sent your parents to jail for all the class you missed.

i actually had to go to truancy court with my mom when i was 16, it was in sac and in like 2008 so it wasn't under kamala's jurisdiction, but it clearly was all the same ideology.

i went from being told in a courtroom that i would never amount to shyt because i skipped a geometry class and french class everyday (lol) and i legit almost dropped out of high school and got a GED... but i finished up...

then i had more advanced degrees than the teachers who told me that i wouldn't be shyt like 8 years later lol.

i say all that to say, i'm still voting for copmala and biden. this shyt is about something different than her being an a$$hole. trump gotta go.

yo, i didint respond to this but i wanted to tell you, it was sam seder who convinced me to vote for biden so that trump cant play games with this shyt. thank you for listening. that show was long but i enjoyed every minute of it

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

In this episode we discuss the epidemic of missing native women, tribal corruption and all sorts of wild reservation issues, how fracking is destroying the drinking water. I also give praise to two women at my job Mrs L and Mrs B who took me under their wing at work and turned me from disgruntled angry employee to a standout in just a few weeks and how when you are about your word, you can successfully convince people to believe in you. I also have on Rob Vanella to talk local Delaware politics, organizing, the differences between north and south Delaware and I allow him to even make an Adolph Reed reference on my show! You can reach Rob @HighlandsBunker You can reach Cristi @OG_Red_Scare

The vice president of my shelter listened in on this episode and took notes. the work drama was real as fukk.