The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This has not been fun breh. At all

Jamie's description of it is exactly what it always looked like to me as someone who follows (or used to follow in some cases) that clique. It's a bunch of really vague allusions to some Twitter messages and a lot of "take our word for it, it was offensive!" I got legitimately frustrated when that woman tried to name drop people that have been guests on your show (a not so subtle attempt to discourage them in my eyes).

Am I bugging or did this only pop back up again after the Means TV announcement? The bright side is their reactions just reflect your continued success. shyt looks bitter as hell to me.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie's description of it is exactly what it always looked like to me as someone who follows (or used to follow in some cases) that clique. It's a bunch of really vague allusions to some Twitter messages and a lot of "take our word for it, it was offensive!" I got legitimately frustrated when that woman tried to name drop people that have been guests on your show (a not so subtle attempt to discourage them in my eyes).

Am I bugging or did this only pop back up again after the Means TV announcement? The bright side is their reactions just reflect your continued success. shyt looks bitter as hell to me.
yeah. he announced it on MR then there was an IM at the end of that show that day, followed by that call yesterday.

it clearly tied to the Means TV deal. honestly i'd just do whatever you can to placate them and then never speak of it again. obviously he's walking a tight rope with the deal hanging in the balance tho. i ain't gonna lie, i warned Cole to be careful with some the people in that crowd a few months back, they are very easy to rile up and they relentless. i've seen how they operate on twitter just as an observer.

they not a huge crowd though. my guess is the MR people will probably have to cut ties in public with breh to shut them up. they probably going for fukking up his deal though, which will be painful.

good luck with it breh @Cole Cash let me know if you need anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah. he announced it on MR then there was an IM at the end of that show that day, followed by that call yesterday.

it clearly tied to the Means TV deal. honestly i'd just do whatever you can to placate them and then never speak of it again. obviously he's walking a tight rope with the deal hanging in the balance tho. i ain't gonna lie, i warned Cole to be careful with some the people in that crowd a few months back, they are very easy to rile up and they relentless. i've seen how they operate on twitter just as an observer.

they not a huge crowd though. my guess is the MR people will probably have to cut ties in public with breh to shut them up. they probably going for fukking up his deal though, which will be painful.

good luck with it breh @Cole Cash let me know if you need anything.
WTF happened? I listened to that yesterday and it was a bunch of weird shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Guys, I no longer own GNN. Announcement coming next week, I cashed out. A larger network will be taking over the show. Bigger names, bigger guests and even better format yall

also, i started my own clothing line yall!
Ghetto News Network
make sure you reach out to this guy too... BIG fan of his work and he's calling out the white class reductionist bernie bros who flipped on black people in the last 2 months:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANy3kC3VoPnzXnNhv--wuA

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

In this episode I give some details on how me and Michael met, how he convinced me to take off my mask and start showing my face, and just how much we are gonna miss him. Me and Angela discuss how were gonna keep his legacy going for the better and how were gonna continue to build a better left.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

This was a fukking fun episode, I brought my buddy Ashley Payne from the east bay DSA on my show, we discuss EBDSA dealings for a bit, then i bring on Nina Monei and we discuss the K-Hive, Kamala Harris record, Divestment and the "Divestment from black men" and the comedy that forced the movement to go from black empowerment to black male genocide. I breakdown Cardi B's "Washpoppin" hook and ask the ladies to discuss it with me. I loved this one yall.

What was wild was I saw this stream where destiny called homegirl a black piece of shyt and this cat A4andre didint even fukking defend her. This dude destiny a real piece of shyt.

@Paper Boi @storyteller

Felt back in form since Michaels death. I miss him but we carry on his message of unity.

Last edited: