The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Today we are talking with programmer, creator and the father of the first person shooter (quake, doom) John Romero. We ask him what its like as a member of first nations to be one of the most prominent innovators of the genre as well as how cool it was to have a huge office in Texas before the dot com bubble. We also spotlight missing indigenous women and talk a bit about the difference between developing today vs in the 90s. We discuss his favorite new game to play in the modern era and how he went from living near a reservation near Tucson to the icon he is today in gaming.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm on the gina episode lmao.

the crazy shyt about the john boyega shyt is they're never inviting that dude back to anything either and he had valid criticisms and i don't think he wants to go back anyway

it's crazy the carano people want to 1:1 that.

fukk off with that.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i'm on the gina episode lmao.

the crazy shyt about the john boyega shyt is they're never inviting that dude back to anything either and he had valid criticisms and i don't think he wants to go back anyway

it's crazy the carano people want to 1:1 that.

fukk off with that.

They did boyega dirty and he walked away with his dignity intact by basically. i am glad you liked the episode homie thankyou

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Todays show we have comic artist and Jewish GOAT Eli Valley who has one of the coolest names I have ever heard and has been putting in work to combat anti Semitic tropes and has gone to war with bad faith actors in his own community (Ben Shaprio, Dennis Prager). I love Eli's work so much. I also ask him how he learned to draw black people without being racist. We discuss Rush Limbaugh, why Ben Shapiro is Anti Semitic while also being Jewish. I also explain the term "summer jam screen" and how Eli puts people on it. We go into the concept of "white genocide" and the real meaning of the numbers "666". I loved this episode. I also express my frustration at him making Meghan Mccain look extremely ugly because of my pathetic attraction to her rooted in superficiality which I should be condemned for universally.

If you want to support what we do please become a patron www.patreon.com/colejamescashshow

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Today we are joined by my good friend Jamie Peck from the Antifada/Majority Report. I am going to ask her basic questions that alot of normal people ask about communism and how it operates. We catch up with her and ask her how she is doing, we also explain the basics of communism and Marxism and she answers questions related to buying your favorite products/video games and how certain things function within a communist society. We ask how a communist government works, are there elections? Who decides what? What happens if youre homeless under communism etc. We discuss the importance of healthcare as well as how shes handling the single life.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Today we are joined by my good friend Jamie Peck from the Antifada/Majority Report. I am going to ask her basic questions that alot of normal people ask about communism and how it operates. We catch up with her and ask her how she is doing, we also explain the basics of communism and Marxism and she answers questions related to buying your favorite products/video games and how certain things function within a communist society. We ask how a communist government works, are there elections? Who decides what? What happens if youre homeless under communism etc. We discuss the importance of healthcare as well as how shes handling the single life.

I gotta drive across the country this weekend. I’ll throw this on then.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cjc.png

oh shyt :wow: @Cole Cash

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great interview breh.

you dropped more names than the game on 300 bars :russ:

hope you feel better soon so these things can get more regular again. you was really finding your grove.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
great interview breh.

you dropped more names than the game on 300 bars :russ:

hope you feel better soon so these things can get more regular again. you was really finding your grove.

we all know the same people. the faster these online leftists realize this and stop trying to run their mouth and actually get something done the better. most of us are on the same team, i just have no desire to do anything but try to generate positive results at this point